Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Microdose
Hello,

I m testeiig actually 1mg estrofem daily under tongue with a nipple development cream.

Whats is your experience with low dosage estrogen only? Im more interested in sensitive and big nipple/areaola complex.

Can I get breast budding with such low dosage?

Thanks for your help.
Yes
X

Julie
(11-11-2017, 01:05 PM)Reloadme Wrote: Hello,

I m testeiig actually 1mg estrofem daily under tongue with a nipple development cream.

Whats is your experience with low dosage estrogen only? Im more interested in sensitive and big nipple/areaola complex.

Thanks for your help.

Reload,
Yes you can get nipple budding and development at 1mg per day.  I would suggest taking it to 1mg twice a day and purchase some SuppleNips to add nipple suction.  I didn't want a large amount of breast tissue in my quest to get full thick nipples and I did 1 mg twice a day for 60 days and then 2mg twice a day for three months.  I got some moderate breast development but also some real nipple budding and thicker, much more sensitive nipples.

Thanks for your help.

Reload,
Yes you can get nipple budding and development at 1mg per day.  I would suggest taking it to 1mg twice a day and purchase some SuppleNips to add nipple suction.  I didn't want a large amount of breast tissue in my quest to get full thick nipples and I did 1 mg twice a day for 60 days and then 2mg twice a day for three months.  I got some moderate breast development but also some real nipple budding and thicker, much more sensitive nipples.
Hello Cat,

Saw your post now. Thanks a lot. I make a new start today with 1mg estrofem per day and the cream.
I want to see how my nipples react with this dosage for the next 30 days.

I feel with pm I get more fat to the breast, but no nipple areola development. So I will get first the nipple experience and after this maybe moobs with new pm start.

catbeginner

Thanks for your help.

Reload,
Reload,
How has your development gone?  By this time you should be having some nipple "budding".  I agree you may want to stay off or small dosage of PM for now.  The PM will promote breast growth as well.  Give you nipples a good foundation and then you can tweak your formulation.  Got any photos to post on your development?
You might want to check out the reddit article linked at http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.ph...#pid199937.