Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What's that one herb???

Hi! What are the best Testosterone blockers to take with BO??? I remember reading in a thread that someone pointed out one in particular that would work really well with BO but I can't for the life of me remember. It had something to do with the fact that it would help with the aromatization process. Help If you can!

Téa

(09-11-2017, 04:24 AM)TeaTea Wrote:  Hi! What are the best Testosterone blockers to take with BO??? I remember reading in a thread that someone pointed out one in particular that would work really well with BO but I can't for the life of me remember. It had something to do with the fact that it would help with the aromatization process. Help If you can!

Téa

I think it is Reishi

Im very fond of vitex with bovine ovary

(09-11-2017, 04:24 AM)TeaTea Wrote:  Hi! What are the best Testosterone blockers to take with BO??? I remember reading in a thread that someone pointed out one in particular that would work really well with BO but I can't for the life of me remember. It had something to do with the fact that it would help with the aromatization process. Help If you can!

Téa

I tried both Chaste tree Aka Vitrex and Reshi mushroom.

Its all documented in my BO thread listed here
http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=26895

I ended up sticking with reshi mushroom thou.  Before I found a doc and started HRT.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon