Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Medela Brerast Pump

Hi every body!

Just brought a Medela Freestyle pump, and have begun pumping on a regular schedule.  According the instructions i need to find the correct nipple shield size, but i don't think they make them small enough for men, What pump is everyone else using and what size shields shield

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-11-2017, 07:16 AM)rocky Wrote:  Hi every body!

Just brought a Medela Freestyle pump, and have begun pumping on a regular schedule.  According the instructions i need to find the correct nipple shield size, but i don't think they make them small enough for men, What pump is everyone else using and what size shields shield

Hi, Rocky

Congrats on purchase of the pump! Shields down to 21 and even 19mm can be found on eBay at very reasonable prices if you search 'Medela breast shields'.  Not all will be Medela-brand and some are whole replacements while others are inserts to reduce a larger size.  If not inducing lactation you can also modify the shield by removing the bottle attachments and cut the shield shorter to reduce the volume of the shield, giving greater range of pressure adjustment.  Use rubber stoppers trimmed to length with holes drilled in them to fit the hose adapters if they no longer fit as originally designed.  Good luck & happy pumping!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon