Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Introduction from Michelleann

Hi, I am Michelleann

I just joined recently and have spent many hours going thru your amazing posts and updates.
I  am a life long CD, started having urges back when I was 7. Fast forward to 2017.

Over the last year I have been able to dress even more and have purchased silicone hips and breasts to present a more female  shape etc.
Then I saw online info on PM , having in years past taken other estrogenic type products, I bought some PM online back in the spring of 2017.
I started slow with just PM, and definitely had some budding and constantly erect nipples. I was on and off during the spring and summer.
I have started back up again after getting motivated by the wealth of info and your awesome pictures showing possibilities.
I have also purchased WP, and PC.
Restarted on 10/19/2017.
My buds have come back after only 1 week on PM after being off all NBE products for 1 month.

I have dreamed of full transformation, but for now I will just work on growing my breasts.
My avatar shows that what I can get with the correct push up bra and some inserts. I definitely have some extra fat on my chest to allow this.
I am currently around 182 lbs, and would like to drop a few more lbs, I am 5 ft 10.
I have been using epilation on my body from neck to toes and love being hair free for last 2 years. I hope the PM slows the growth, I certainly feel smoother.
I will post my starting pics soon(need help making the gif's smaller)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome to the club!   If you start things off slowly, your body will tell you if you pushing it too hard.  Some Gurls think they need like 3,000mg of PM.  But not if you are getting reasonable quality.  I was slowly growing mine on about 1500 mgs equivalent of PM extract.  You may benefit from taking short breaks, or you might be the type that no breaks at all work best.  You just have to experiment is all

Anyways, Good Luck! Smile

Well it has been almost a month since I restarted, and have added PC and WP during this time.
I must say that I have some major budding going on and my breasts are a bit fuller.
I would say they are developing a more feminine shape.
My nipples are super sensitive and if I bump into something and hit my breast it hurts a lot.
OH, and if I gently squeeze my breasts, I get a clear liquid out each nipple.

I hope to take some pictures in the near future for comparison.
Thanks for all of your support..
michelleann

(16-11-2017, 03:23 AM)michelleann99 Wrote:  Well it has been 2 months since I restarted, and have added PC and WP during this time.
I must say that I have some major budding going on and my breasts are a bit fuller.
My nipples are super sensitive and if I bump into something and hit my breast it hurts a lot.
Update as of 12/18/17 
My chest measures 43.5 now, I have increased 1 inch in 2 months.
Major budding and my shape is slightly noticeable under shirts and sweaters.

michelleann

(18-12-2017, 11:14 PM)michelleann99 Wrote:  
(16-11-2017, 03:23 AM)michelleann99 Wrote:  Well it has been 2 months since I restarted, and have added PC and WP during this time.
Update as of 12/18/17 
My chest measures 43.5 now, I have increased 1 inch in 2 months.
Major budding and my shape is slightly noticeable under shirts and sweaters.

michelleann

Very nice work to date.  Keep it up.  Your nipples are off to a good start.

I took a one month break during the holidays and started back up on 1/24/18. Budding is very strong this time and started within 1st week. Even my gf noticed buds as she was playing with my constantly erect nipples. I am really enjoying the feelings and changes. Usually taking around 1500 PM a day with PC and WP.
hugs to all, michelleann.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon