Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Masc but Femme

Hello people

I'm quite new here, occasional CD who enjoys the mixed-up Masc & Femme, late 40s and u attached. I very much like being at this end of the spectrum- retaining male function but with breasts - one of my kinks - so posting an intro here seems appropriate.

I am on Natureday and Purafem - two capsules a day of the former; twice daily serum and once daily cream, of the latter. I went on these in Aug 2017 and am cycling 3 weeks on, 3 weeks off, in the hope my penis and balls are not too adversely affected. I'm also using organic Wild Yam cream topically, daily.

I pump with a Noogleberry 30 mins each morning, and wear Supplenipps 2hrs each evening.  I've pumped consistently for a year now, the year before that was intermittent, including the nipple suckering, Use of Supplenipps alone has left me with permanent sensitivity there, and linked to orgasm.

In a sense the enclosed is a 'before' pic as I'm only on my third 3w cycle of 'tit drugs' (as my friend & I call them - s/he's on the same as me, and of the same orientation).

Sandra

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice base hon

Pm will get some tissue into those beauties

Give it a try 

Julie
X

(30-10-2017, 05:14 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Nice base hon

Pm will get some tissue into those beauties

Give it a try 

Julie
X

Thanks Julie x

Do you mean PM taken internally ? I admit, I am restricting myself to topically with Purafem cream, and subcutaneously with Purafem serum. But will think long & hard over it.

Sandra

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I agree!  Nice base to jump off from!  Welcome aboard the confused and often maligned boat!  LOL

Thanks Julie & Aria

I think the way I'm going is low-dose, but consistent, so progress will be a bit slow. 

I was still surprised to find PM in particular still feeling to be doing it's work after stopping taking it - in my case during the 3w off part of my cycle. During that off cycle though you can feel erections coming back. The nice thing is my playfriend and I set out the dates, so we synchronised our cycles; lovely to share.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon