Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

pueraria mirifica in Australia

Is there anyone from Australia here who has brought pueraria mirifica? If so were from. As is hard to get in Australia. Would like to know if pills are better or cream?

Been looking myself - there're a few Aussie distributors on Ebay, but not sure how good their product is, other than Amazon may be your best bet.

are you guys on the east or west coast?

I'm on the east coast

ok, a bit far from me, i'm on the west coast

South coast

I have 2 bottles of sealed unopened anteriol PM left over because I started HRT

(01-11-2017, 04:07 PM)giggygig Wrote:  I have 2 bottles of sealed unopened anteriol PM left over because I started HRT

Should one of us 'mericans import some and reship em to aussieland?  Somebody could probably make that happen for a small repackaging fee...

Just order direct from ainterol, comes in about 2 weeks to w.a. Never had a problem

Try puerariamirifica.com.au although they do get their PM from the UK, so it will take 4-6 weeks to arrive. I've never had an issue with my order passing through customs.

I'd prefer if they stocked it here in Oz, but at least you're not converting $'s to figure out the cost.

Jules

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon