Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How do you increase IGF-1 and human growth hormone to grow your breasts?

I have been reading some postings that suggest that IGF-1 and human growth hormone in combination with estrogen will result in breast enlargement.  Are there herbs, natural supplements, or types of exercise that can be used to increase IGF-1 and human growth hormone?  What successes have you had with these methods of breast growth?  I would like to improve my personal breast enlargement program of progesterone cream, PM, soy isoflavones,, and fenugreek seed by using natural methods to increase ICF-1 and human growth hormone that do not require the use of synthetic drugs.  Many thanks to anyone who responds to this posting.

Look at the most beautiful poly
She is a shining example of growth hormone increases 

X

Julie

(24-10-2017, 09:42 PM)AzShannonCD Wrote:  Are there herbs, natural supplements, or types of exercise that can be used to increase IGF-1 and human growth hormone?

The natural supplements seem to be derived from Deer Antler Velvet. The WebMD page on Deer Antler Velvet makes it sound like something I need to snag for myself: https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-808-DEER%20VELVET.aspx?activeIngredientId=808&activeIngredientName=DEER%20VELVET

I think the big warning when shopping for a supplement is to check the ingredients list--a lot of the bottles marked IGF-1 are meant for bodybuilders and may contain extra "perks" that may not quite be perks for our interests. lol This looks like the product I will toss on my next Swanson order: https://www.swansonvitamins.com/oxylife-...-2-fz-2-fz

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon