Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What are your thoughts on how I can grow bigger breasts and bigger nipples?

Attached is a photo showing my breast growth after three months using the following personal program of supplements:  1) three capsules per day of soy germ isoflavones (2250 mg total) of Activa Naturals Menopause Support Formula with Soy Isoflavones, 2) one capsule per day of aSquared Nutrition Saw Pametto (500 mg), 3) two capsules per day of Nature's Way Fenugreek Seed (1000 mg total),  4) one teaspoon every other day of Properin natural projesterone cream made from Mexican Wild Yam, and 5) one teaspoon every other day of herbal cream made from one cup of coconut oil, two capsules (1000 mg total) of Ainterol Pure-D Pueraria Mirifica, two capsules (1000 mg total) of Nature's Way Fenugreek Seed), and two capsules (1500 mg total) of Activa Naturals Menopause Support Formula with Soy Isoflavones.  Can anyone suggest ways that I can increase the size of my breasts as well as the size of my nipples?  Any suggestions would be appreciated to assist in my feminine transformation.

I need to clarify that I am not taking pueraria mirifica orally because it gives me a stomach ache when taken orally,

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-10-2017, 12:20 AM)AzShannonCD Wrote:  Attached is a photo showing my breast growth after three months using the following personal program of supplements:  1) three capsules per day of soy germ isoflavones (2250 mg total) of Activa Naturals Menopause Support Formula with Soy Isoflavones, 2) one capsule per day of aSquared Nutrition Saw Pametto (500 mg), 3) two capsules per day of Nature's Way Fenugreek Seed (1000 mg total),  4) one teaspoon every other day of Properin natural projesterone cream made from Mexican Wild Yam, and 5) one teaspoon every other day of herbal cream made from one cup of coconut oil, two capsules (1000 mg total) of Ainterol Pure-D Pueraria Mirifica, two capsules (1000 mg total) of Nature's Way Fenugreek Seed), and two capsules (1500 mg total) of Activa Naturals Menopause Support Formula with Soy Isoflavones.  Can anyone suggest ways that I can increase the size of my breasts as well as the size of my nipples?  Any suggestions would be appreciated to assist in my feminine transformation.

Your piercings will help your nipple hypertrophy you desire - at least that is what I have read.  I use SuppleNips to building up my wear time over the course of 4 months to overnight wear.

As far as breast development, I’ll defer to others.

(11-10-2017, 04:20 AM)i :8PantyWearerOK Wrote:  
(11-10-2017, 12:20 AM)AzShannonCD Wrote:  Attached is a photo showing my breast growth after three months using the following personal program of supplements:  1) three capsules per day of soy germ isoflavones (2250 mg total) of Activa Naturals Menopause Support Formula with Soy Isoflavones, 2) one capsule per day of aSquared Nutrition Saw Pametto (500 mg), 3) two capsules per day of Nature's Way Fenugreek Seed (1000 mg total),  4) one teaspoon every other day of Properin natural projesterone cream made from Mexican Wild Yam, and 5) one teaspoon every other day of herbal cream made from one cup of coconut oil, two capsules (1000 mg total) of Ainterol Pure-D Pueraria Mirifica, two capsules (1000 mg total) of Nature's Way Fenugreek Seed), and two capsules (1500 mg total) of Activa Naturals Menopause Support Formula with Soy Isoflavones.  Can anyone suggest ways that I can increase the size of my breasts as well as the size of my nipples?  Any suggestions would be appreciated to assist in my feminine transformation.

Your piercings will help your nipple hypertrophy you desire - at least that is what I have read.  I use SuppleNips to building up my wear time over the course of 4 months to overnight wear.

Looks to me that after 3 months you are doing pretty well.  I’d say keep it up as long as you are continuing to get results.

If i read this correctly, you are using the PM externally.  If you fell the need for change you could add some orally.

(11-10-2017, 05:55 PM)AlexisM Wrote:  
(11-10-2017, 04:20 AM)i :8PantyWearerOK Wrote:  

Looks to me that after 3 months you are doing pretty well.  I’d say keep it up as long as you are continuing to get results.

If i read this correctly, you are using the PM externally.  If you fell the need for change you could add some orally.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon