Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and Phytoestrogens

Someone online told me I should not mix PM with other phytoestrogens herbs and foods. Doing this will cancel the effect of PM. Anybody know any info on this? 

Thank you!

Doesn't make sense as PM is a phytoestrogen.

Yeah it doesn’t make sense. That’s why i was asking to make sure

Actually it does make sense.
Your body has a number of hormonal receptors that will react with the first form of oestrogen that they find (oversimplified). This means that if a weak hormone takes the spot, a stronger one won't.
It's like a parking lot where people park their bikes instead of leaving room for cars. You can park the same amount of vehicles but you'll end up with less people carried there.

So, yeah, don't mix. PM is quite strong. BO is as strong. Adding other weaker hormones doesn't help.

(14-10-2017, 10:15 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Actually it does make sense.
Your body has a number of hormonal receptors that will react with the first form of oestrogen that they find (oversimplified). This means that if a weak hormone takes the spot, a stronger one won't.
It's like a parking lot where people park their bikes instead of leaving room for cars. You can park the same amount of vehicles but you'll end up with less people carried there.

So, yeah, don't mix. PM is quite strong. BO is as strong. Adding other weaker hormones doesn't help.
So for example, I wouldn’t take PM with soy milk?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon