Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chat with wife

(12-11-2017, 10:44 PM)Katie Wrote:   like there this whole Trannier-than-thou attitude

hahah Katie, you crack me up with your statements... Tongue

(25-03-2018, 12:04 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Another gloriously wonderfull chat with my wife ...not

Let me set the scenario.. My wife aready knows I intend to be out full time hopefully by the summer, she has already made it quite clear that I will have to live in the spare bedroom, not our bedroom when that happens. We will be seperated, but still cohabitating in the same house, but definatly not a couple.
Today she made it quite clear that I should "expect" to not get invited to my either of my sons college/university graduations, or weddings when they finally get married. I should expect to be left out of all our friends get togethers. This is all my fault for the path I have taken. I asked if I should be expected to put my life on hold, just to make everyone else happy. Before she answered I indicated I may as well just end my life now, it's obvious that come the summer I will be dead to everyone around me anyway.
Then she asks we about surgery, I told her I have thought about different options, and I want my lower half to match how I present myself. With this she got damn right nasty, I always have her the impression I was going to keep my junk. I had to let her know, my ideas on were I am heading and what direction for surgery has and will change in time. But even if I apply today, it could be well over 12 months before I get to go for surgery.. So given the fact that once I come out full time, you want a seperation, then really what business is it of yours what I intend to do or not do in the future.

You can say I am not having a wonderful day.

Jannet, I'm sorry to hear your truths met with such hostility. Your children, friends, and rest of your family get to decide how they behave with you, not your wife. She doesn't have that power, and never will. My children are about the same ages as yours and have very different attitudes toward others. Much more compassionate and free of labels. Gives me hope every day. I can imagine how it hurts now. It's your life though and you decide what's right for you. Your strength here has been inspiring and I thank you for that. It makes a difference.

- KelliAnne

(29-03-2018, 09:52 PM)KelliAnne Wrote:  
(25-03-2018, 12:04 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Another gloriously wonderfull chat with my wife ...not

Jannet, I'm sorry to hear your truths met with such hostility. Your children, friends, and rest of your family get to decide how they behave with you, not your wife. She doesn't have that power, and never will. My children are about the same ages as yours and have very different attitudes toward others. Much more compassionate and free of labels. Gives me hope every day. I can imagine how it hurts now. It's your life though and you decide what's right for you. Your strength here has been inspiring and I thank you for that. It makes a difference.

- KelliAnne

Thank you for your kind words, it means a lot to me.
Heart 

(29-03-2018, 11:17 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(29-03-2018, 09:52 PM)KelliAnne Wrote:  

- KelliAnne

Thank you for your kind words, it means a lot to me.

Considering I am in Asia, after reading this thread, i thought we have the same wife. 
I have not gone to the extent of your progress. nor probably will. She raise many similar questions. in the same tone.

I still love her, so i dont see myself able to go through what you are going through. 
Sometimes, I put myself in her shoes, and then i realized a few things.
She is right that I still look like a guy in some ways. So I deliberately look for points when i look like a guy. For example, at certain angle. A certain behaviour? the way i speak.

For sure, I sneeze like a guy! very difficult to change something so instinctive!

(01-04-2018, 09:40 AM)mimzy Wrote:  Considering I am in Asia, after reading this thread, i thought we have the same wife. 
I have not gone to the extent of your progress. nor probably will. She raise many similar questions. in the same tone.

I still love her, so i dont see myself able to go through what you are going through. 
Sometimes, I put myself in her shoes, and then i realized a few things.
She is right that I still look like a guy in some ways. So I deliberately look for points when i look like a guy. For example, at certain angle. A certain behaviour? the way i speak.

For sure, I sneeze like a guy! very difficult to change something so instinctive!
In guy mode I still look like a guy. Obviously my very mail hairline makes it hard not to lool male.
In female mode I very very rarely get double looks anymore. I do get the odd raised eyebrow when i am at a cash register when I open my mouth. But, passing as well as I do makes life a lot easier.
I have given my wife and family the best years of my life, now I feel its only fair I get to be me in my twilight years.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon