Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hips and areolas

Greetings all!

I am new to this site. I have plateaued. I am a A-cup+ (not a full B); tanner stage 3. Pic of me now attached.

I am looking to take next step in growth. For "phase II" I want to get hips, a bigger/fuller, bubble butt, and bigger areolas. 

The one thing that "phase I" lacked was any PC. Am I correct in my understanding that is what gives us bigger areolas?

I would also like to get that teardrop shape and more bulk in the breasts as well, but that can be "phase III." 

My question to the collective wisdom on this site, is what regimen would you recommend? 

Thank you in advance.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-10-2017, 07:43 PM)melissa Wrote:  Greetings all!

I am new to this site. I have plateaued. I am a A-cup+ (not a full B); tanner stage 3. Pic of me now attached.

I am looking to take next step in growth. For "phase II" I want to get hips, a bigger/fuller, bubble butt, and bigger areolas. 

The one thing that "phase I" lacked was any PC. Am I correct in my understanding that is what gives us bigger areolas?

I would also like to get that teardrop shape and more bulk in the breasts as well, but that can be "phase III." 

My question to the collective wisdom on this site, is what regimen would you recommend? 

Thank you in advance.
You forgot to tell us what you are currently using now, how long ago you started and what changes you have made over the months, years to your program.   It looks like you are off to a pretty good start, as far as your breasts go.

(05-10-2017, 07:43 PM)melissa Wrote:  Greetings all!

Thank you in advance.

Very nice so far!

I am on straight E, no blockers for almost 2 years. Every 4-6 months I ramp up the dosage to stimulate additional growth. 

One thing that I got off this site is the need to add calcium. I do have a very good balanced diet. 

I do not take blockers so that I can get erections. I know that is making the process harder.

I believe that I need to add FG and PC to help with the areolas.

(06-10-2017, 04:31 PM)melissa Wrote:  I am on straight E, no blockers for almost 2 years. Every 4-6 months I ramp up the dosage to stimulate additional growth. 

One thing that I got off this site is the need to add calcium. I do have a very good balanced diet. 

I do not take blockers so that I can get erections. I know that is making the process harder.

I believe that I need to add FG and PC to help with the areolas.

Be careful with going too crazy on E alone, especially if Pharma or PM.  You have to be careful of DVT and chemical imbalances in your blood.  And due to the fact of no AA's, you probably do have to use more E than a normal person would.  Please, just be extremely careful!

Thank you for the concern. I a being very careful. I take ADHD medication that counters the E, so I take 12 hours apart. 

I am in the process of starting a new regimen and trying to attack the areolas...

I can`t really comment on areolas as mine just grew without any special treatment, as for Hips and Butt etc... I`v found the key is Eating!
not sure how it works on a non traditional (Blockers and E at a transition dose) regime of just E, but Eating is sooo important.
My wieght went up and down all the while during my almost 2 years on HRT, I lost a lot of muscle mass (and strength) but also gained quite a bit of subcutanuios fat all over that seemed to have rounded off all the edges, even on my toes! you`ll look a lot smoother / sleeker and gain curves. don`t worry too much about belly fat (I did) during this 2 years this has altered too, and don`t forget that your waist line will become a lot higher! (just above the belly button), and pelvic tilt will also make it look a lot more female, forget flat stomach ideals, that`s for the Young girls, Not middle aged women!
but it`s important to eat, and eat a lot! including "junk" it won`t do you any harm, the fat has to come from somewhere ;Wink
interestingly, my Overall weight is actually Less than before I started so it`s really nothing to worry about. you`ll know when you`ve got it right, you`ll cut yourself less when shaving your legs! LOL

(09-10-2017, 12:49 PM)Katie Wrote:  I can`t really comment on areolas as mine just grew without any special treatment, as for Hips and Butt etc... I`v found the key is Eating!
not sure how it works on a non traditional (Blockers and E at a transition dose) regime of just E, but Eating is sooo important.
My wieght went up and down all the while during my almost 2 years on HRT, I lost a lot of muscle mass (and strength) but also gained quite a bit of subcutanuios fat all over that seemed to have rounded off all the edges, even on my toes! you`ll look a lot smoother / sleeker and gain curves. don`t worry too much about belly fat (I did) during this 2 years this has altered too, and don`t forget that your waist line will become a lot higher! (just above the belly button), and pelvic tilt will also make it look a lot more female, forget flat stomach ideals, that`s for the Young girls, Not middle aged women!
but it`s important to eat, and eat a lot! including "junk" it won`t do you any harm, the fat has to come from somewhere ;Wink
interestingly, my Overall weight is actually Less than before I started so it`s really nothing to worry about. you`ll know when you`ve got it right, you`ll cut yourself less when shaving your legs! LOL
I have to go along with Katie.  My G.D. suggested my weight would probably go up about 5 - 10 lbs due to body trying to "re-format" itself.  He suggested not to worry about weight gain till I had been on HRT for at least 18 months as I would loose muscle mass and gain the nice fat, as he put it.  Also, since going on Progesterone, it would retain water for me until my body found it's new norm.

(09-10-2017, 12:49 PM)Katie Wrote:  I can`t really comment on areolas as mine just grew without any special treatment, as for Hips and Butt etc... I`v found the key is Eating!
I have to go along with Katie.  My G.D. suggested my weight would probably go up about 5 - 10 lbs due to body trying to "re-format" itself.  He suggested not to worry about weight gain till I had been on HRT for at least 18 months as I would loose muscle mass and gain the nice fat, as he put it.  Also, since going on Progesterone, it would retain water for me until my body found it's new norm.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon