Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bo shape

I have a question, i have been off and on with bo for about a year, but recently (the last 2 months) i have been taking 1500mg of swanson bo, 1 kelp pill and 2 saw palmetto pills daily, my question is can anyone tell me how long it may take to actually get breast shape as opposed to the "man boobs" i have, thanks in advance  Wink

(01-10-2017, 08:18 PM)Kayla Wrote:  I have a question, i have been off and on with bo for about a year, but recently (the last 2 months) i have been taking 1500mg of swanson bo, 1 kelp pill and 2 saw palmetto pills daily, my question is can anyone tell me how long it may take to actually get breast shape as opposed to the "man boobs" i have, thanks in advance  Wink

Hi Kayla,

I hear its NOT a good idea to take SP because it lowers your T levels.  BO will convert T to E so you prob don't want to suppress T.  

I was on and off like you but finally loaded up on supply and am committed to staying with it. I always try to take it on an empty stomach - in morning and right before bed.  I'm happy so far - i'm 2 months in and def getting solid growth this time.  seeing fat deposits on my thighs, hips and butt too so i can tell its beginning to feminize my body.  also noticing that my testicles are smaller than they once were.

(07-10-2017, 01:28 PM)JeanniePA Wrote:  
(01-10-2017, 08:18 PM)Kayla Wrote:  I have a question, i have been off and on with bo for about a year, but recently (the last 2 months) i have been taking 1500mg of swanson bo, 1 kelp pill and 2 saw palmetto pills daily, my question is can anyone tell me how long it may take to actually get breast shape as opposed to the "man boobs" i have, thanks in advance  Wink

Hi Kayla,

I hear its NOT a good idea to take SP because it lowers your T levels.  BO will convert T to E so you prob don't want to suppress T.  

I was on and off like you but finally loaded up on supply and am committed to staying with it. I always try to take it on an empty stomach - in morning and right before bed.  I'm happy so far - i'm 2 months in and def getting solid growth this time.  seeing fat deposits on my thighs, hips and butt too so i can tell its beginning to feminize my body.  also noticing that my testicles are smaller than they once were.

Heres my thread fully documented for my BO journey. Im now on HRT but I was on BO for 1 year 4 months  straight.
I can tell you with in a month and a bit of being off of BO my boobs shrank considerably but on HRT now for 6 months They grew back.
The Dr was quiet surpirsed with what I came in with thou and did not understand how I had gotten to that point. The funniest part was after my 1.4 years of BO I had the same E levels as 2mg of Estradiol

My hips grew within 3 months, def alot of shrinkage too. For me,  i've been on and of both pm and bo for about 3 years. My nips are always puffey now. Still not a full b cup yet.

[quote pid='198509' dateline='1507379337']
BO will convert T to E so you prob don't want to suppress T.  
[/quote]

Any citations to back this up?  I'm trying to find verifiable proof of how bovine ovary works

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon