Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bra or no bra

When growing boobs is it good to wear a bra to help shape them or not wear one to let them shape naturally?

not necessary until you are a B cup. just my opinion.

(16-09-2017, 10:09 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  not necessary until you are a B cup. just my opinion.

I wear one when exercising but thats it, and thats mainly for comfort than anything else.  I have had noticable breasts for over a year and they are still very firm with no downward droop.......am sure the day isnt far off when I need to wear one full time but I have a few more months or weeks at current progress! If anything wearing a bra might actually harm the development at the early stages. 

However, if you feel the need to wear a bra a wirefree one would probably work best.  You can also get vest tops with built in support which might work better than a bra if you feel the support is needed.

(16-09-2017, 10:09 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  not necessary until you are a B cup. just my opinion.

I am currently a 34B and only wear a bra 3 times a week when I sleep. My boobs still look like man boobs hopefully soon will start to look like female boobs

I started wearing bra's when my nipples started getting very tender and chaffed from just regular t-shirts.

I wear one most of the time, partly because I like the feel and partly in winter my boobs get cold! Big Grin Big Grin
One other silly thing is that when I take it off at night, they do drop very slightly and its a nice feeling for a few seconds to be fully aware of them. Blush

(17-09-2017, 02:51 AM)Growingboobs23 Wrote:  

I am currently a 34B and only wear a bra 3 times a week when I sleep. My boobs still look like man boobs hopefully soon will start to look like female boobs

For me, my breasts started looking more like breasts than moobs after I started taking Progesterone.

(16-09-2017, 08:34 PM)Growingboobs23 Wrote:  When growing boobs is it good to wear a bra to help shape them or not wear one to let them shape naturally?

A bra in my opinion does provide a lot of shaping.  Without a bra I just look a guy with a little gyno.  But with even an unpadded bra and the same T-shirt they are unmistakably female boobs.

40 C 42 44 B here. Also I am gender non conforming bi.  I wear no bra but I feel I need more support.  I have 3 bras mage for plus sized women.

(18-09-2017, 06:45 AM)SuperB Wrote:  
(16-09-2017, 08:34 PM)Growingboobs23 Wrote:  When growing boobs is it good to wear a bra to help shape them or not wear one to let them shape naturally?

A bra in my opinion does provide a lot of shaping.  Without a bra I just look a guy with a little gyno.  But with even an unpadded bra and the same T-shirt they are unmistakably female boobs.

What brand of bra do you wear?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon