Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What am i doing wrong or is this normal?

(18-09-2017, 01:10 PM)AliP Wrote:  
(18-09-2017, 12:34 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  
(18-09-2017, 06:46 AM)AliP Wrote:  
(15-09-2017, 06:07 AM)AliP Wrote:  
(13-09-2017, 09:19 PM)AliP Wrote:  So I got some of my blood tests back. Still waiting on estrogen levels.

Total Estrogen:    Last Month: 188pg/mL     Today's Results: Results won't be in until tomorrow or Friday they had to go to another lab in a different part of the state.

Prolactin - last month 3.20ng/mL    today's results: 6.50ng/mL

Testosterone, FREE/TOTAL WITH SHBG
   Sex Hormone Binding Globulin   Last Month: 23.80        Today's Results: 22.00nmol/L
   Testosterone Free                     Last Month: 5.54        Today's Results: 7.31ng/dL
   Testosterone                            Last Month: 240.57       Today's Results: 299.60ng/dL
   Testosterone Free PCT              Last Month: 5.54        Today's Results: 7.31

Two New Tests ordered this round, never tested before.

LH - LEUTENIZING HORMONE - Results: 2.39 mIU/mL
FSH - FOLLICLE STIMULATING HORMONE - Results: 1.90 mIU/mL

IF anyone is familiar with these levels can tell me how i am doing?

So I can see where I am fluctuating depending on the time of the month. My testosterone went up by 59 ng/dL putting it back in to normal range. I think thats because I went back on the saw palmetto which I have since stopped and went to the White Peony.

I have my appointment with my Dr tomorrow and tomorrow I will tell him it's time. I'm ready to take my leap in to true HRT. 

Thanks all!

Luv,
Ali

My Dr. Appt was okay, I am making an appointment with a gender psychologist to get the ball rolling. I am taking the next steps! Night all..

Ali

I just learned that green tea extract actually binds and flushes estrogen.

Depends what you read regarding green tea.....i take it for weight loss anyway for which the benefits are more clear cut. It hasnt done me any harm though to date.....

Here is where I read it.
Green tea article

I dont think there is a definitive answer on it I find articles indicating opposing viewpoints, one issue though is the study you have linked relates to mainly menopausal women where as this study (table 3 in particular) suggests the opposite amongst women of child bearing age - http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/95/2/488.full

There is also a lot of further info relating to green tea - see here:  http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21602&pid=194560#pid194560

One of the issues with non-pharma is that there is no definitive right or wrong and research can often contradict previous research.......or just need very careful interpretation.  As there are definitely health benefits to green tea am sticking to it for now, it doesnt seem to be harming my growth in anyway at the moment - and it definitely seems to be helping burn fat given that my body has decided any new fat is only going on my breasts, hips and thighs and my once massive beer gut is slowly but surely shrinking.

Megan

(18-09-2017, 08:41 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  
(18-09-2017, 06:46 AM)AliP Wrote:  
(15-09-2017, 06:07 AM)AliP Wrote:  My Dr. Appt was okay, I am making an appointment with a gender psychologist to get the ball rolling. I am taking the next steps! Night all..

Ali

I just learned that green tea extract actually binds and flushes estrogen.

Depends what you read regarding green tea.....i take it for weight loss anyway for which the benefits are more clear cut. It hasnt done me any harm though to date.....

Here is where I read it.
Green tea article

I dont think there is a definitive answer on it I find articles indicating opposing viewpoints, one issue though is the study you have linked relates to mainly menopausal women where as this study (table 3 in particular) suggests the opposite amongst women of child bearing age - http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/95/2/488.full

There is also a lot of further info relating to green tea - see here:  http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21602&pid=194560#pid194560

One of the issues with non-pharma is that there is no definitive right or wrong and research can often contradict previous research.......or just need very careful interpretation.  As there are definitely health benefits to green tea am sticking to it for now, it doesnt seem to be harming my growth in anyway at the moment - and it definitely seems to be helping burn fat given that my body has decided any new fat is only going on my breasts, hips and thighs and my once massive beer gut is slowly but surely shrinking.

Megan

So I just got my estrogen blood tests back today.. later than I expected. My new levels are a 134 which is down 54 points. I'm being very cautious or so I thought. I have been doing White Peony 2 droppers 3x a day. I was doing the green tea extract pills which I stopped. That being said, I did ask my doctor to go on a low dose E patch and T blocker. We'll see what he says. 
Today is a sad day, but I will figure it out and fix it! I'm still above normal but not by much!
Sad
Luv,
Ali

(19-09-2017, 05:25 AM)AliP Wrote:  
(18-09-2017, 08:41 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  
(18-09-2017, 06:46 AM)AliP Wrote:  I just learned that green tea extract actually binds and flushes estrogen.

Here is where I read it.
Green tea article

Megan

So I just got my estrogen blood tests back today.. later than I expected. My new levels are a 134 which is down 54 points. I'm being very cautious or so I thought. I have been doing White Peony 2 droppers 3x a day. I was doing the green tea extract pills which I stopped. That being said, I did ask my doctor to go on a low dose E patch and T blocker. We'll see what he says. 
Today is a sad day, but I will figure it out and fix it! I'm still above normal but not by much!
Sad
Luv,
Ali

So I'm thinking BO is not for me, it doesn't appear to be working even a little after 3 months. I think last month's 188 estrogen level was the residual from taking PM. 
How difficult is it to begin HRT versus going back to PM. Are the Doctors open to it these days or do you have to jump through hoops? 
what is everyone's preference patch or injection for estrogen and testosterone blockers?
I'm looking to reduce risk with blood clots with the injection from what I read. Input would be awesome!

Ali

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon