Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What am i doing wrong or is this normal?

Yep I'm with Megan and Janet. Drop the Saw P. While it may be touted as a T blocker, from my research it can also block E to a minor degree. After a number of months IF BO is working for you, 5-6 months per other peoples experience, it changes you're pituitary gland and even if you stop, it will continue to aromatize T, continuing the feminization after discontinuing BO. Oddly enough, people who stayed on BO, eventually get to the point of needing T boosters, because the change caused by BO therapy has scoured their body of all the T. I noticed hip pains as they changed in response to the E, as well as my waistline dropping, hips changing. Myself I wouldn't boost T in any way. I have noticed after a year on PM's, then going to E therapy, 8mg tabs + injections, is the mood swings. Total lack of sexual interest. Emotional breakthrus while watching a movie (crying), or strong maternal reactions to media or situations. Such as seeing a young child injured or hurt.

For example, yesterday an article about a cop who helped deliver a premmie in a car was posted on Yahoo. It showed his continuing bond with the little girl, now 1 year old. Even being photographed having a tea party with her. He suffered a fatal heart attack several days ago and passed. Wow, the image they posted and the circumstance really hit me, bringing tears lol. I've lost track of how many times I sporadically started crying during a movie or reading something lol. I can only assume my E is way up there, without continued testing lol.

http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/deputy-v...d=49724727
[Image: officer-toddler-ht-ml-170725_4x3_992.jpg]

(10-09-2017, 03:28 PM)ChangeofLife Wrote:  Yep I'm with Megan and Janet. Drop the Saw P. While it may be touted as a T blocker, from my research it can also block E to a minor degree. After a number of months IF BO is working for you, 5-6 months per other peoples experience, it changes you're pituitary gland and even if you stop, it will continue to aromatize T, continuing the feminization after discontinuing BO. Oddly enough, people who stayed on BO, eventually get to the point of needing T boosters, because the change caused by BO therapy has scoured their body of all the T. I noticed hip pains as they changed in response to the E, as well as my waistline dropping, hips changing. Myself I wouldn't boost T in any way. I have noticed after a year on PM's, then going to E therapy, 8mg tabs + injections, is the mood swings. Total lack of sexual interest. Emotional breakthrus while watching a movie (crying), or strong maternal reactions to media or situations. Such as seeing a young child injured or hurt.

For example, yesterday an article about a cop who helped deliver a premmie in a car was posted on Yahoo. It showed his continuing bond with the little girl, now 1 year old. Even being photographed having a tea party with her. He suffered a fatal heart attack several days ago and passed. Wow, the image they posted and the circumstance really hit me, bringing tears lol. I've lost track of how many times I sporadically started crying during a movie or reading something lol. I can only assume my E is way up there, without continued testing lol.

http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/deputy-v...d=49724727
[Image: officer-toddler-ht-ml-170725_4x3_992.jpg]

Thank you.. i was just about to ask the group what feminization (feature changes) did everyone experience after 3 and a 1/2 months on BO. I dropped the SP and Solaray Female hormone blend SP-7C. 
So now i am taking,
3 x BO pills in AM
2 x PG pills in AM
2 drops of fenugreek extract under tongue
2x BO lunch
1x PG lunch
2x BO dinner
1x PG dinner 

3 x BO pills bedtime
2 x PG pills bedtime

I will do the same with the WP, Blessed Thistle as soon as it arrives tomorrow as well as the green tea extract.
My emotions are come and go. In the beginning i would cry at drop of a hat but now it sporadically occurs during a sad movie. I find myself sitting differently i find myself sitting with my feet turned inwards two big toes touching. It relieves pressure off my hips. My nails, head hair are growing quicker than i thought. 
Yesterday the intense pain in my nipples and areola area has returned and they are very swollen. Different this month is both my breasts feel full like they want to burst. Both tender to the touch. Like i said this will last about 5 -7 days and stop. Then happen next month same time frame. 
Let me hear what ya'll went or going through?

Ali

Lol yep, breasts feel like they will burst. Just acheeeeeeee every minute lol. And the hips ouch. When I was taking alot of PM's, I swear I almost started to lactate. I used to Noogle alot, and started getting dried milk from my nipples. I was taking about 2 grams of Fenugreek on top of other stuff, before I went to E. Testes aching as they shrink. I remember reading one member here said they got mastitis in one of their breasts. What a pain, no pun intended. Oh and man, constant fatigue. A couple of hours in town and I was absolutely drained. Especially right after injections. I tried to time them so the next day I would just relax at home. Then as the injection started wearing off, 5-7 days, my energy would return. I and the wife retired early, so I can move things around as needed. I HIGHLY recommend taking at least one baby aspirin per day. Just as a safeguard from any clotting in the legs. Not sure if PM's will cause this, E is prone too, but we're the cutting edge on this stuff. My hair is growing like mad. Past my shoulders headed down my back. My current goals are some weight loss, and quitting smoking. Chocolate and cigs, my weakness lol.

Start a regime of skin care, hair care, nail care, dealing with mood wings, things like a woman is taught from early on. Look on youtube, and search transgender. Many of the girls have video blogs on there, Skye from here has one on there as well. Current HRT, pre/post surgeries, dating issues, how to talk, walk, act feminine, etc.

Transformation takes time, so don't rush things. Think of it as a beautiful butterfly from a cocoon. Don't get frustrated, good things are happening inside.

(10-09-2017, 11:08 PM)ChangeofLife Wrote:  Lol yep, breasts feel like they will burst. Just acheeeeeeee every minute lol. And the hips ouch. When I was taking alot of PM's, I swear I almost started to lactate. I used to Noogle alot, and started getting dried milk from my nipples. I was taking about 2 grams of Fenugreek on top of other stuff, before I went to E. Testes aching as they shrink.  I remember reading one member here said they got mastitis in one of their breasts. What a pain, no pun intended. Oh and man, constant fatigue. A couple of hours in town and I was absolutely drained. Especially right after injections. I tried to time them so the next day I would just relax at home. Then as the injection started wearing off, 5-7 days, my energy would return. I and the wife retired early, so I can move things around as needed. I HIGHLY recommend taking at least one baby aspirin per day. Just as a safeguard from any clotting in the legs. Not sure if PM's will cause this, E is prone too, but we're the cutting edge on this stuff. My hair is growing like mad. Past my shoulders headed down my back. My current goals are some weight loss, and quitting smoking. Chocolate and cigs, my weakness lol.

Start a regime of skin care, hair care, nail care, dealing with mood wings, things like a woman is taught from early on. Look on youtube, and search transgender. Many of the girls have video blogs on there, Skye from here has one on there as well. Current HRT, pre/post surgeries, dating issues, how to talk, walk, act feminine, etc.

Transformation takes time, so don't rush things. Think of it as a beautiful butterfly from a cocoon. Don't get frustrated, good things are happening inside.
Thanks! I take a low dose aspirin now everyday. I have been doing yoga twice daily and i am addicted to it. My goal is 10 lbs a month for 10 months. I do that Yoga with Adriene youtube subscription on the tv. So far i am on track. I quit smoking 10 yrs ago. Now i am reversing everything i did to myself and everything i should have done in my teen years.

Luv,
Ali

What exactly does white peony do?

(11-09-2017, 06:01 AM)AliP Wrote:  What exactly does white peony do?

White peony helps inhibit testosterone production and promotes aromatase to convert t into e.

There arent any studies confirming this though that i could find....

Megan

(10-09-2017, 11:08 PM)ChangeofLife Wrote:  Lol yep, breasts feel like they will burst. Just acheeeeeeee every minute lol. And the hips ouch. When I was taking alot of PM's, I swear I almost started to lactate. I used to Noogle alot, and started getting dried milk from my nipples. I was taking about 2 grams of Fenugreek on top of other stuff, before I went to E. Testes aching as they shrink.  I remember reading one member here said they got mastitis in one of their breasts. What a pain, no pun intended. Oh and man, constant fatigue. A couple of hours in town and I was absolutely drained. Especially right after injections. I tried to time them so the next day I would just relax at home. Then as the injection started wearing off, 5-7 days, my energy would return. I and the wife retired early, so I can move things around as needed. I HIGHLY recommend taking at least one baby aspirin per day. Just as a safeguard from any clotting in the legs. Not sure if PM's will cause this, E is prone too, but we're the cutting edge on this stuff. My hair is growing like mad. Past my shoulders headed down my back. My current goals are some weight loss, and quitting smoking. Chocolate and cigs, my weakness lol.

How effective was Noggle? i thought of getting it but mine have made progress naturally. But i know from reading this will stop. 
Thanks!
Ali

(11-09-2017, 02:06 PM)AliP Wrote:  

How effective was Noggle? i thought of getting it but mine have made progress naturally. But i know from reading this will stop. 
Thanks!
Ali
Honestly I can't see any change from it. I hardly ever do it anymore because it's to restricting to me. Hard to do anything with cups hanging on lol. I feel massaging does help for sure, imo, 3-4+ times a day at least. I do them and can feel them warming up from the increased blood flow. Even when I noogled, I always massaged afterwards anyway. Some girls swear by them though, so I guess YMMV. Article on increasing size by massaging, there are thousands out there. http://www.growbreastsnaturally.com/mass...nlargement

(11-09-2017, 02:30 PM)ChangeofLife Wrote:  
(11-09-2017, 02:06 PM)AliP Wrote:  

Thanks!
Ali
Honestly I can't see any change from it. I hardly ever do it anymore because it's to restricting to me. Hard to do anything with cups hanging on lol. I feel massaging does help for sure, imo, 3-4+ times a day at least. I do them and can feel them warming up from the increased blood flow. Even when I noogled, I always massaged afterwards anyway. Some girls swear by them though, so I guess YMMV. Article on increasing size by massaging, there are thousands out there. http://www.growbreastsnaturally.com/mass...nlargement

Thank you for the input. Everyone has been so helpful. Just what i was hoping for!

Ali

(11-09-2017, 12:19 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  
(11-09-2017, 06:01 AM)AliP Wrote:  What exactly does white peony do?

White peony helps inhibit testosterone production and promotes aromatase to convert t into e.

There arent any studies confirming this though that i could find....

Megan

Did it help you in your journey and how often did you take it? 
Same question for the green tea extract what do you use it for exactly and how often? Did it help you? And how? 

Thanks!!
Luv,
Ali

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon