Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Oils for breast growth

what oils are good for growing boobs? Which ones are relatively inexpensive to buy? I am going to add in some oils also to grow my boobs. I am also goin add in vitamin E lotion. is it good for growing boobs?

I use coconut and evening promise oils internally and olive oil for breast massage.

I'm using Smoky Mountain Naturals Estro-Life. It's a cream with Estriol in it. Estriol is a weak form of E, about 1/8th the strength of Estrodial. If I had Premarin vaginal cream, I would use it as well. I apply 3 times daily directly on my breasts. I haven't tried any "natural" applications.

(10-09-2017, 03:43 PM)ChangeofLife Wrote:  I'm using Smoky Mountain Naturals Estro-Life. It's a cream with Estriol in it. Estriol is a weak form of E, about 1/8th the strength of Estrodial. If I had Premarin vaginal cream, I would use it as well. I apply 3 times daily directly on my breasts. I  haven't tried any "natural" applications.

How is it working out for you? I want use oils and creams for my boobs to grow them

It feels like it's working. I discontinued my E about 2-3 weeks ago, finished up my tabs and injectables. That's when I started this. But the last week it feels like my breasts are getting even more tender. Kind of achey. My wife swears they are getting bigger as well. I can't tell for sure. But they do feel heavier to me, subjectively. I have a test bra I use to monitor growth, currently a 42B and will try to test it in the next day. Normally I just let them be free, huge nipples and all. They for sure now drape down on my chest. Which is a nice feeling. Big Grin

(10-09-2017, 09:18 PM)ChangeofLife Wrote:  It feels like it's working. I discontinued my E about 2-3 weeks ago, finished up my tabs and injectables. That's when I started this. But the last week it feels like my breasts are getting even more tender. Kind of achey. My wife swears they are getting bigger as well. I can't tell for sure. But they do feel heavier to me, subjectively. I have a test bra I use to monitor growth, currently a 42B and will try to test it in the next day. Normally I just let them be free, huge nipples and all. They for sure now drape down on my chest. Which is a nice feeling. Big Grin

That's good to know. When growing breasts is it good to wear a bra or not?

Lol that's an age old question. I read a study awhile back that said wearing bras doesn't let the muscles exercise to hold them up. I honestly don't know. I wear one occasionally because of my nipples. They rake across things, poke out tenting my TShirt (even more), VERY noticeable. I just tried on my test bra, I have definitely went up another 1/2 cup Big Grin  in the last month. The cups are full 42B now, no wrinkled material. I guess my wife was right lol. I guess this proves we may not notice changes, but their happening.

(10-09-2017, 09:18 PM)ChangeofLife Wrote:  It feels like it's working. I discontinued my E about 2-3 weeks ago, finished up my tabs and injectables. That's when I started this. But the last week it feels like my breasts are getting even more tender. Kind of achey. My wife swears they are getting bigger as well. I can't tell for sure. But they do feel heavier to me, subjectively. I have a test bra I use to monitor growth, currently a 42B and will try to test it in the next day. Normally I just let them be free, huge nipples and all. They for sure now drape down on my chest. Which is a nice feeling. Big Grin

Do you use the smoky mountain progest-life cream? Would using both work or should I just pick one? I am lookimg into getting their progesterone cream coupled with fenugreek oil

Would it be safe to use the estrolife cream and the progesterone cream together they are both from smoky mountain naturals

I don't think it would hurt to use both, progesterone acts on the breasts, but in a different way. Something funny from yesterday. Went grocery shopping, didn't wear a bra. towards the end of the trip, a large list, I was kind of fast walking from asle to asle, ready to be done. I suddenly realized every step, my titties were bouncing rather wildly. It was kind of cool really lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon