Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Gamer's Program

Estrogen test came back today...

Good news, my E level is no longer below male range. Now its within normal for males Dodgy

ESTRADIOL
40.3 pg/mL
Normal male range: 5.37 - 65.9 pg/mL

I've got an important question for those knowledgeable of the subject... Is this even the right stuff for MtF HRT? One thing that bothers me is that it says right on the box INTRAMUSCULAR USE ONLY. My endo has me taking it subcutaneously instead.

(13-12-2017, 06:41 PM)GamerGurl Wrote:  I've got an important question for those knowledgeable of the subject... Is this even the right stuff for MtF HRT? One thing that bothers me is that it says right on the box INTRAMUSCULAR USE ONLY. My endo has me taking it subcutaneously instead.

I will defer to those more knowledgeable, but....
 - IM injection is correct stuff
 - SubQ is WRONG

-Dianna

Well, you did increase from below 5 to 40 in just a few weeks. Maybe it just needs time to build up in your system? At that rate 25 more points shouldn't be too hard to beat.

That or you need something to combat that military grade testosterone you've got there. Seriously. Your guys have some major anti-estrogen artillery on hand.

[Image: good-news-everyone.jpg]

I had to take drastic measures to get my endocrinologist to finally take me seriously, and it paid off! I showed up to my appointment today in a women's top and bra, and full makeup. He decided to raise my injection dose from .2ml to .5ml weekly!!!!
I'm so happy!

As it turns out, the cottonseed oil in my injection will not absorb through the fat layer. Taking this subQ will yield minimal results and a lot of wasted resources. I did a bit of research and found a tutorial for injecting into the muscle layer of the butt, and I totally chickened out. I became horrendously depressed and didn't leave my bed for 3 days straight except for bathroom. My needle fear runs that deep.
I broke down and asked the crazy lady I live with if she'd be able to help. She gladly obliged the opportunity to stab my asscheek lol. Turns out it doesn't hurt at all in that location, and I got over it finally! So now I can FINALLY expect my HRT to actually do something.

On another note, I've begun wearing makeup out full time, regardless of still presenting male. Funny how much of a confidence boost I get from doing so...

(14-01-2018, 07:33 AM)GamerGurl Wrote:  As it turns out, the cottonseed oil in my injection will not absorb through the fat layer. Taking this subQ will yield minimal results and a lot of wasted resources. I did a bit of research and found a tutorial for injecting into the muscle layer of the butt, and I totally chickened out. I became horrendously depressed and didn't leave my bed for 3 days straight except for bathroom. My needle fear runs that deep.
I broke down and asked the crazy lady I live with if she'd be able to help. She gladly obliged the opportunity to stab my asscheek lol. Turns out it doesn't hurt at all in that location, and I got over it finally! So now I can FINALLY expect my HRT to actually do something.

On another note, I've begun wearing makeup out full time, regardless of still presenting male. Funny how much of a confidence boost I get from doing so...

This looks like it might be helpful:

https://www.healthline.com/health/intram...-injection

Looks like they dicourage the buttocks as an injection site.

Thank you for the information!  Unfortunately my thighs are super sensitive, and there's NO way I could ever take my injection this way. On the flip side, I have a very... "generous" backside, plenty of muscle tissue there. Low risk of hitting that vital nerve on me hehe. My ex wife claimed many times that I have the most feminine ass she ever saw on a "guy".  Big Grin

(15-01-2018, 03:21 PM)GamerGurl Wrote:  Thank you for the information!  Unfortunately my thighs are super sensitive, and there's NO way I could ever take my injection this way. On the flip side, I have a very... "generous" backside, plenty of muscle tissue there. Low risk of hitting that vital nerve on me hehe. My ex wife claimed many times that I have the most feminine ass she ever saw on a "guy".  Big Grin

That generous backside consists of some fat.  You may be getting subQ injections.  The upper arm and hip seem like good alternatives.  Some pro instruction for you and your lady might be prudent.  

On the surface taking that drug sub lingually seems Looney.  Where was your Endo coming from?

I watched several tutorials, some of which were done by nurses or a doctor, so I'm confident with what I'm doing now. Upper outer quadrant of the "cheek", and straight in, not angled, to get past the fat layers. There is fat there, but I'm certain I'm hitting the muscle tissue because of the difference in how it feels when the needle goes in, and the injectable comes compared to my previous SubQ administering. A lot of my butt is muscle, I used to leg press 900lbs when I worked out. Also to clear things up, he had me taking a intramuscular as subcutaneously, not sublingually.

But in all honesty he really is a quack.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon