Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Reverting to a male chest

Sad 

In a few days I will be quitting PM and NBE cold turkey. This is because I have a friends & family holiday coming up in mid October and I can't have feminine breasts. Also, growing some breasts has always been a fetish of mine more than *having* them, so I am sad that I have to stop growing but not too sad about reverting to a fully male form.

On Sunday I will take the last tablet of PM and then, from next Monday, I will start a mild diet and some form of excercise. I only have 45 minutes/day to dedicate to whatever activity I choose, probably swimming, so I must choose something that will help me getting rid of the extra fat.

The last time I stopped I had a lot less growth than I have now and I managed to go back to "normal" without any gym. This time I may have to fo some more work.

Does anyone have any experience on a similar "backwards journey"?
I will post my progress (well... regress) here, if anyone is interested. I will also go back to NBE next year in Jan or Feb.

Shirazm,
I'd suggest using massage and HIIT (High Impact Interval Training) if at all possible. for the fastest means to lose the chest mass.
Massage a bit to get the blood flowing, then a Tabata or short HIIT session, and then get on with the day.

Work on the chest as well, during strength workouts. Broader chest will flatten things out, make a more male looking chest. Other techniques would involve training the Trapezius (upper back), making the size and shape of the shoulders different. You can work to selectively reduce fat in some areas, it's a cumulative "every little bit helps" - a technique of burning fat through cardio, while then bringing blood to target muscles - in this case, chest.
So, do some cardio, like running the treadmill, and break up the 30 minutes every 10 minutes with pushups or flyes or such.

This won't change the "moob" appearance, won't reduce the breast tissue, but it'll thin things out WRT fat....
But that will make glandular and lobular tissues more vulnerable, be aware. You'll still have some "development" no matter what.

Might be worth checking the Detransitioning section over at Susan's, too.

Best of luck!
-Dianna

What if you believe you have reached the point of implausible deniability?

What if you believe you have reached the point of implausible deniability?

I was a bit of a bodybuilder in my past and honestly 6 weeks or so isn't really much time to do anything in the gym that's going to make that much of a noticeable difference. If you do any chest work, Incline Presses would be the way to go as it would mostly hit the upper chest and maybe make it more masculine looking. Straight bench/chest press is just going to push whatever you have outward, decline maybe even more. Flyes of any kind would give you more cleavage.

Probably the most effective thing to do is to actually try to gain weight, as it will go all over. You could try to do some biceps and triceps work, as you could say that your weight gain in your chest is part of your bulking up program, and that you plan on cutting in January. Then go on to say cutting is next to impossible during Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas season...and that shifts the subject, and is actually true...

First of all thank you for the large amount of info and suggestions. I am totally ignorant when it comes to musculature and gym, so I'll have to google most of the things you wrote, but at least I have some ideas to start from.
In general, I have a past os swimming and skiing so I have relatively broad shoulders. Usually if I do any sport for just a few weeks my posture changes and my shoulders "open up" a bit. I am counting on this. Weight loss should be considerable. The last time I dropped PM I lost 6 kg in 2 weeks. All of this combine with some of the excercises you suggested should help.

@Spanky: I haven't reached the point of "implausible deniability". See my pics. Every day I see men with bigger "moobs" than me. If anything my left side is a bit more shapely than theirs, but I wouldn't say that mines look like female breasts on a man at a first glance. 
I have reached a point where I have something to fill my bras with, and that would give me shape with a corset in those rare occasions when I go to some crossdressers party. At the same time they are still passable as "chubby man chest". (At least I think. Am I  wrong?).
Now I just want to lose a tiny bit of fat hoping that the definition will remain.
Tomorrow is the last day on PM. During the week I'll post a last "growth" pic and a first "de-growth" pic in this thread.

Thank you all again for the help and info.

Last post in this thread.
I have been off everything for about 2 months. During this time I immediately lost some weight but because of my sedentary life style (almost) I didn't excercise much. I tried to stay away from the third helpings of pasta and I reduced a bit my drinking, but stopping PM was the main change.
My chest has regained a bit of "male definition", I think. There is less fat there. Surprisingly enough I still see a "rounder than it should be" shape, but noone had had anything to say during my beach holiday 2 weeks ago.

I am now back on PM because I miss some of the horniness it gives me.

This picture marks the difference between when I stopped and now that I restarted PM (I made a separate thread for this.). I hope I'll be able to stay low on food and maybe focus on eating proteins over carbs, this time around. 

To recap: I have done 3 months on PM concentrate 2500Mg, then 2 months stop. This is where I am now.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-11-2017, 12:18 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Last post in this thread.
I have been off everything for about 2 months. During this time I immediately lost some weight but because of my sedentary life style (almost) I didn't excercise much. I tried to stay away from the third helpings of pasta and I reduced a bit my drinking, but stopping PM was the main change.
My chest has regained a bit of "male definition", I think. There is less fat there. Surprisingly enough I still see a "rounder than it should be" shape, but noone had had anything to say during my beach holiday 2 weeks ago.

I am now back on PM because I miss some of the horniness it gives me.

This picture marks the difference between when I stopped and now that I restarted PM (I made a separate thread for this.). I hope I'll be able to stay low on food and maybe focus on eating proteins over carbs, this time around. 

To recap: I have done 3 months on PM concentrate 2500Mg, then 2 months stop. This is where I am now.

Don't take offence to this but from my perspective, your breasts do look like a normal case of gynecomastia while not looking over feminine due to your cessation of PM. The before pictures shows a lot of weight in the breast which leads me to suspect active breast tissue and glands but cessation has reduced your heaviness in the breast. In your case, it's a success!

How do they feel now compared to before?

Hi Mester

I may agree with you. That's the way they look. The only thing that tells me that there is something in there is that I wenth through budding last year and also there is a bit of roundness in my left side that is not present in my right. Also, I am chubby and I have always been, but the shape of my chest is different now from before I started any NBE.

Anyway I am nowhere near the stage of thinking that anyone but me may guess that I have done NBE. I was at the beach yesterday and I didn't think twice before taking my tshirt off.

I think I am at a point where a month on PM could give some shape but a month off will take it away. I personally love it at this stage because growing breasts to me is a fetish and not a life style choice.

To answer your question, now they feel less heavy and less jiggly. At their "max" I could feel the bounce when walking, now I can't. Then, again, it was all a matter of fat more than tissue but I like this idea of being able to switch the feeling of having breasts on and off.

(24-12-2017, 09:53 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Hi Mester

I may agree with you. That's the way they look. The only thing that tells me that there is something in there is that I wenth through budding last year and also there is a bit of roundness in my left side that is not present in my right. Also, I am chubby and I have always been, but the shape of my chest is different now from before I started any NBE.

Anyway I am nowhere near the stage of thinking that anyone but me may guess that I have done NBE. I was at the beach yesterday and I didn't think twice before taking my tshirt off.

I think I am at a point where a month on PM could give some shape but a month off will take it away. I personally love it at this stage because growing breasts to me is a fetish and not a life style choice.

To answer your question, now they feel less heavy and less jiggly. At their "max" I could feel the bounce when walking, now I can't. Then, again, it was all a matter of fat more than tissue but I like this idea of being able to switch the feeling of having breasts on and off.

Absolutely. And yes, the thought of turning it off and on is highly arousing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon