Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Dreaded "Chat" with my Wife

Billy Boy, it's a difference in temperament and the wife's upbringing.  Don't you think??  Your wife might love Heavy BDSM, it doesn't mean everyone's wife does as well.  Like medication, what works for you, might not for anyone else, is all I'm saying...   

I could call you out by saying that what you did was somewhat "self serving", and maybe a little arrogant.   Growing boobs and feminizing was what you wanted..  To hell with your history, or her feelings. Cause, it could of just as well ended up for someone following your ways of or how to do it, with a knife being planted in the chest , stomach or maybe your jewels.   Or her just simply taking the kids and filing for divorce.  But I would NEVER say them things out loud to you, cause I understand that everyone's situation is very different.  

I am very glad for you that you were able to "have your cake and eat it too", some of us are not quite that lucky in "Full Speed ahead, dam the torpedoes" approach.   It's called caring or maybe diplomacy is a much better term.

However!
Sometimes you just cant say whats really on your mind.
In my case, my daughter told me of a very simple and good spaghetti sauce that she was making with her abundance of tomatoes.
I told my wife, and she says "dont you like my spaghetti sauce?"
Welll ahh ahh ahh um No yours is fine, this was just a new recipe.
In truth I hate her spaghetti sauce but do you think I will tell her that?

Id rather tell her I want to go to Cambodia and come back as a female prostitute!

Bobbi

Happy Bobby....   It's like NEVER telling your wife that the pants or dress she tries on just don't flatter her figure....  Somehow it ends up with calling her FAT!  LOL

In other words Bobbi
would love to go to cambodia and come back as a prostitute ?

LOL

Julie

(31-08-2017, 04:31 PM)julieTG Wrote:  In other words Bobbi
would love to go to cambodia and come back as a prostitute ?

LOL

Julie

OMG....   Here's the first lesson then....  Repeat after me...   "Hey sailor, do you have change for a $10?"  LOL

What better way to enjoy your new lady parts and get paid to do it.
And Aria your showing your age.
Its got change for a $20, or more!!

Bobbi

(01-09-2017, 12:13 PM)Happyme Wrote:  What better way to enjoy your new lady parts and get paid to do it.
And Aria your showing your age.
Its got change for a $20, or more!!

Bobbi

LOL! !   Pppfffffffffffftttt! ! !   Tongue Big Grin

Been with my wife 20+ years and she is much older than me. Women want to feel safe, secure, and cared for. I let her know that I will always take care of her, the house, animals, and the family. I also show her. I just upgraded her car lat year. She is retired, but I always make sure that she has money when going out during the day.

Sha also dreads anyone finding out about me, especially the kids and grandkids (from her previous marriage). I can't help you with this one only because I have not figured it out yet either...

(05-10-2017, 08:35 PM)melissa Wrote:  Been with my wife 20+ years and she is much older than me. Women want to feel safe, secure, and cared for. I let her know that I will always take care of her, the house, animals, and the family. I also show her. I just upgraded her car lat year. She is retired, but I always make sure that she has money when going out during the day.

Sha also dreads anyone finding out about me, especially the kids and grandkids (from her previous marriage). I can't help you with this one only because I have not figured it out yet either...

It's tough, I certainly know that...  I wish things were different for those of us who have a difficult situation.  After all..  we know what we felt like when first married, and didn't realize what was going on as we progressed.  And I assume you are a little like me, in that you care for those around you and therefore just cannot "bulldog" your way into breaking hearts and relationships.  It's very tough, even if you rehearsed how to say it, when to say it.  It just never goes according to plan.

Thanks for sharing, and also Welcome to our little space  in heaven.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon