Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Light feminization with herbs

Hi all, I'm Terry.
I am male, fifty years old.
I am a slender body, very delicate skin and I think my testosterone is normally low.
I am a transgender girl, but for now I'm not looking for a complete transition  and I would like some advice to get a slight feminization of my body using herbs.
What I'm looking for is a testosterone reduction, a slight increase in buttocks, a more feminine belly and a very small breast augmentation.

One thing you don't notice when I'm in work clothes but that my man Can notice [Image: rolleyes.gif]
Thanks to anyone who will answer me, and sorry for my english.

Well if you want slight feminization then you can take pm if that's the case lol. The feminine belly thing only comes with working out...but yes try out pm and see where that takes you

(27-08-2017, 04:13 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Well if you want slight feminization then you can take pm if that's the case lol. The feminine belly thing only comes with working out...but yes try out pm and see where that takes you

Hi Jamie Lee.
Which PM brand do you advise me, and in what quantity?
On the net I saw this:
Nature's Answer Pueraria Mirifica Vegetarian Capsules.
I do a lot of sports, swimming and aerobic training and I'm vegan.
I try to avoid all exercises that increase muscle mass, I'm taking Saw Palmeto in hopes of getting a toned body with a few muscles.
If I start PM should I stop Saw Palmeto?
Thank you

(27-08-2017, 04:58 PM)Terry65 Wrote:  
(27-08-2017, 04:13 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Well if you want slight feminization then you can take pm if that's the case lol. The feminine belly thing only comes with working out...but yes try out pm and see where that takes you

Hi Jamie Lee.
On the net I saw this:
I try to avoid all exercises that increase muscle mass, I'm taking Saw Palmeto in hopes of getting a toned body with a few muscles.
Thank you

Any pm brand will work fine just make sure it's 100%pm and yes if you start PM you should stop taking sp but if you already have low testosterone levels idk how well pm will work for you especially since you already went through the full male puberty but for now I'd advise you just try 1000th of pm a day and see where that takes you

(27-08-2017, 06:07 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  
(27-08-2017, 04:58 PM)Terry65 Wrote:  

Hi Jamie Lee.
On the net I saw this:
Thank you

Any pm brand will work fine just make sure it's 100%pm and yes if you start PM you should stop taking sp but if you already have low testosterone levels idk how well pm will work for you especially since you already went through the full male puberty but for now I'd advise you just try 1000th of pm a day and see where that takes you

Thanks for the info, I will follow your advice to start slowly.

Today I ordered three bottles of PM Ainterol, let's see what will happen.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon