Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Have a breast or not?

Hi,
I would write about have breast.
I'm heterosexual and I have a light gynecomastia.
I have try some method pueraria, BO and is a little grow... now I must choice if have a true big breast or reduce my breast for more like a true man.
The problem is that with a more big breast there is not possibility hide and there is also more big possibility have breast cancer. Man with big breast not like to a girls and out of home I hide actually breast, so some opinion about to decide and why decide for a choice or other?  Smile

(26-08-2017, 02:58 PM)John123 Wrote:  Hi,
I would write about have breast.
I'm heterosexual and I have a light gynecomastia.
I have try some method pueraria, BO and is a little grow... now I must choice if have a true big breast or reduce my breast for more like a true man.
The problem is that with a more big breast there is not possibility hide and there is also more big possibility have breast cancer. Man with big breast not like to a girls and out of home I hide actually breast, so some opinion about to decide and why decide for a choice or other?  Smile

Few facts about me...   

I'm NOT homosexual either.  Just transgendered, what they call "Two Spirit".
Most men, many doctor's think, can not get larger than B or C cups.  ( Lotus is just a freak, maybe??   LOL)  But, in my case, I am a solid 38 C and can wear some styles of 38 D and 40 B cups.  So, There ya go.  As far as hiding them, It's easy.   Ace Bandage, Gynecomastia Vest or an undersized Woman's shaping camisole.  Also patterned shirts, or dark color solids sometimes can help.
I am 63 almost.  I asked my regular doctor and GD about cancer of the breast risk, they both said that most breast cancer usually develops like 30 - 50 yrs after full development of breasts.  So, my chance is nil since that would put me at about 100 or 120 yrs of age...  Now, I know some women can develop breast cancer before 40, but that is when they have a very solid genetics indication.

I decided to go HRT of some sort cause I love dressing as a female a lot of times.  I was getting no happiness from stuffing my bra, or wearing padded panties to get a more feminine look.

Thank you very much for all the info and advices, very gentle.  Smile
For now I try heal gynecomastia with natural methods and in future maybe I will try grow breast another time in case.
Grow breast for me depend also from sentimental life and what girlfriend I will find, so for now grow a big brest is suspended, I will try be men more possible in physical aspect.
I will be ever heterosexual in any case, also if will grow breast.
Breast for me like more to a companion for be less alone when I'm not with a girl.
I do not want go to prostitute, so have breast is more like live with a girl.
I know that can be strange, but I not like sexually men, only woman, so maybe for me breast is a different meaning from much persons on this forum.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon