Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I have questions

Good Evening all,
I hope everything is going well. From my last post My prevous post   I've had some changes and I'm curious to hear from those who've been at this longer than a year but everyone can share their experiences. I've been on PM, SP, Fenugreek and Blessed Thistle since April and I got some great results. I started getting buds and my areolas started to puff out and they have permanently stayed that way so far. I would get the extreme sensitive areola's and nipples. but then I stopped taking it. About two weeks went by and I decided to move to Bovine Ovary Glandular and Pituitary Glandular and Solaray Female Hormone SP7c. I noticed that I've lost quite a bit of body mass especially in my chest, arms and wrists. It's been noticeable by others. I posted my blood tests both Testosterone and Estrogen levels in the previous post. I'm my previous post I laid out my complete regiment which I am still doing today however I have kicked a few things up a notch. I ordered Motherlove Milk Plus Goat Rue extract. I take the 2ml three times a day but as I stated before about trans-dermal absorption through the nipple with my nipple cream, I also wash the nipples with alcohol wipes and then put several drops of the motherlove on each nipple and I massage them until everything is fully absorbed. Then I wipe it again with alcohol and I add my nipple cream. I've only started this, this past Saturday and I can tell you the sensations I feel underneath the nipple/areola are incredible plus that extreme sensitivity in my nipples almost to the point it hurts in a very good way.
Also I've noticed that my measurements of my body have also changed. A month ago when I first started experiencing what was truly happening in my body(even know I only posted the previous post two weeks ago) I measured myself. For Example:
Last Month my Chest below my breasts was 46"  my measurement across the top of my nipples was 48.5" and chest above the breast was 46.5
This month my chest is 44" measurements across the top of the nipple is 47.5" and chest above the breast is now 45"
My wrists were 8" and now they are 7.5"
My forearms were Left 12" and Right 12.5" and now they are Left 11 and  Right 12"
My thighs were 25" at the widest up top and now they are both 24"
My thighs above the knee were 19" and now they are at 18".
My hips were 43" and now they are 44".

The point is, I'm noticing these changes because I'm measuring and a couple people close to me have noticed.
So I'm doing all of this, increasing my gentle yoga to avoid building muscle mass. I do get emotional from time to time and I notice the sensitivity of the breast area comes once a month at this time and then goes away after about 1 1/2 weeks.

My questions to the ones whom been on BO and PG..
1. what can you truly expect to happen continuing to take BO and PG?
2. I know each person is different but what does feminization or aromatase really entail?
3. This is herbal and other glandular options, not HRT so what can I really expect to happen to my body?
4. Other questions I have is, with my current estrogen levels what they are and I'm sure they've increased by now what can I expect to happen?
5. Can having Estrogen as the dominant hormone cause changes in your thought patterns and behaviors or is that psychological?
I think some things and feel others and deep down I have no idea what this all adds up too which is confusing.

Can you please shed some light and share your experiences?

Luv,
Ali

(25-08-2017, 06:20 AM)AliP Wrote:  Good Evening all,
I hope everything is going well. From my last post [/url][url=http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=27712&action=newpost]My prevous post   I've had some changes and I'm curious to hear from those who've been at this longer than a year but everyone can share their experiences. I've been on PM, SP, Fenugreek and Blessed Thistle since April and I got some great results. I started getting buds and my areolas started to puff out and they have permanently stayed that way so far. I would get the extreme sensitive areola's and nipples. but then I stopped taking it. About two weeks went by and I decided to move to Bovine Ovary Glandular and Pituitary Glandular and Solaray Female Hormone SP7c. I noticed that I've lost quite a bit of body mass especially in my chest, arms and wrists. It's been noticeable by others. I posted my blood tests both Testosterone and Estrogen levels in the previous post. I'm my previous post I laid out my complete regiment which I am still doing today however I have kicked a few things up a notch. I ordered Motherlove Milk Plus Goat Rue extract. I take the 2ml three times a day but as I stated before about trans-dermal absorption through the nipple with my nipple cream, I also wash the nipples with alcohol wipes and then put several drops of the motherlove on each nipple and I massage them until everything is fully absorbed. Then I wipe it again with alcohol and I add my nipple cream. I've only started this, this past Saturday and I can tell you the sensations I feel underneath the nipple/areola are incredible plus that extreme sensitivity in my nipples almost to the point it hurts in a very good way.
Also I've noticed that my measurements of my body have also changed. A month ago when I first started experiencing what was truly happening in my body(even know I only posted the previous post two weeks ago) I measured myself. For Example:
Last Month my Chest below my breasts was 46"  my measurement across the top of my nipples was 48.5" and chest above the breast was 46.5
This month my chest is 44" measurements across the top of the nipple is 47.5" and chest above the breast is now 45"
My forearms were Left 12" and Right 12.5" and now they are Left 11 and  Right 12"

The point is, I'm noticing these changes because I'm measuring and a couple people close to me have noticed.
So I'm doing all of this, increasing my gentle yoga to avoid building muscle mass. I do get emotional from time to time and I notice the sensitivity of the breast area comes once a month at this time and then goes away after about 1 1/2 weeks.

2. I know each person is different but what does feminization or aromatase really entail?
3. This is herbal and other glandular options, not HRT so what can I really expect to happen to my body?
4. Other questions I have is, with my current estrogen levels what they are and I'm sure they've increased by now what can I expect to happen?
5. Can having Estrogen as the dominant hormone cause changes in your thought patterns and behaviors or is that psychological?
I think some things and feel others and deep down I have no idea what this all adds up too which is confusing.

Luv,
Ali

To make it kinda short and to the point. You will get all the female curves and yes some things in your body will respond differently than before and mental changes will happen. The only other thing from natural feminization is to go on HRT later on than you really will start seeing the major changes all over.

(25-08-2017, 08:01 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  
I hope everything is going well. From my last post [/url][url=http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=27712&action=newpost]My prevous post   I've had some changes and I'm curious to hear from those who've been at this longer than a year but everyone can share their experiences. I've been on PM, SP, Fenugreek and Blessed Thistle since April and I got some great results. I started getting buds and my areolas started to puff out and they have permanently stayed that way so far. I would get the extreme sensitive areola's and nipples. but then I stopped taking it. About two weeks went by and I decided to move to Bovine Ovary Glandular and Pituitary Glandular and Solaray Female Hormone SP7c. I noticed that I've lost quite a bit of body mass especially in my chest, arms and wrists. It's been noticeable by others. I posted my blood tests both Testosterone and Estrogen levels in the previous post. I'm my previous post I laid out my complete regiment which I am still doing today however I have kicked a few things up a notch. I ordered Motherlove Milk Plus Goat Rue extract. I take the 2ml three times a day but as I stated before about trans-dermal absorption through the nipple with my nipple cream, I also wash the nipples with alcohol wipes and then put several drops of the motherlove on each nipple and I massage them until everything is fully absorbed. Then I wipe it again with alcohol and I add my nipple cream. I've only started this, this past Saturday and I can tell you the sensations I feel underneath the nipple/areola are incredible plus that extreme sensitivity in my nipples almost to the point it hurts in a very good way.

Luv,
Ali

To make it kinda short and to the point. You will get all the female curves and yes some things in your body will respond differently than before and mental changes will happen. The only other thing from natural feminization is to go on HRT later on than you really will start seeing the major changes all over.

Thank you so much, can you elaborate on "your body will respond differently than before and mental changes will happen"? When did you see the changes in yourself? I know every person is different but how long did it take you to get the female curves? Thank you again!

Luv,
Ali

(25-08-2017, 02:34 PM)AliP Wrote:  

Luv,
Ali

Thank you so much, can you elaborate on "your body will respond differently than before and mental changes will happen"? When did you see the changes in yourself? I know every person is different but how long did it take you to get the female curves? Thank you again!

Luv,
Ali

My best guess is around 3 months you should start to notice everything changing

(25-08-2017, 02:34 PM)AliP Wrote:  

Luv,
Ali

Luv,
Ali

This Will happen on BO. .... http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=26895

Your smell will change you might not notice it but others will. This is also your pheromones.
Your Butt might change mine did.
Your Breasts will Grow eventually.
You might lose weight on your rib cage and gain curves.
Your estrogen levels will rise.
Dunno about PG never used it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon