Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Gender Classification Application

I did more research into the kind of teaching I will be doing.  Immediately I will teach in elementary school English and Math as a temp. Also, Media in High School. I will get a emergency credental to do this.  Then I chose a teaching credential program of 14 months at a major state university.  I haven't attended class there before but I went to social functions there with my girlfriend who was President of a club there.  Now I still have to answer the gender question.  I need to answer this question for my new jobs and my schooling. 

At this time I am declaring myself Male.  Also there is even a question of my sexual orientation on these applications.  I will declare straight.  I am not able to declare myself gender nonconforming and bisexual.  But I will be able to come out in the future if I choose.

Egad. Where would we be if society didn't insist on pigeonholing us all into neat separated categories? I guess it's a step beyond simply "male" or "female", though. I don't like any of those terms as a description of myself. I've always detested terms like "genderqueer" or "sissy male", but to each their own. Personally, I come closer to liking a term I see associated with a current trend in fashion modelling: andro-fem-- androgynous with feminine leanings.

Anyway, BBD, if you ever plan to "come out" to your coworkers you're the earlier the better. The longer you wait the more your "male" identity will be established with people.

As one whose been self-employed for many years, I rarely think about a gender designation for myself, really. I suppose my appearance allows others to arrive at their own conclusions about such things. It doesn't matter to me.

Wannabe I too let others draw thier own conclusions.  But I played the gender fluid game.  At work straight with colorful clothes and the male voice I practiced.  But at home fem voice and dress.

if they included those (well thought out) options on the form they`re very likely open minded, also... it`s just possible that they Might take you on a token queer person to demonstrate diversity (it`s quite popular now).

just be You!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon