Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growing some for 10$ ?

Tongue 

I know that this thread won't be popular, but I thought of it as a retrospective on all I've done in the past 2 years.

Like many others I started NBE as an experiment, for fun, not really believing anything would happen. I wasted my money on the wrong type and combination of herbs more than once. I dropped out more than once because I am not transgender and what I am doing is just a game and a way to express a fetish, so consistency wasn't that important.
In the last 2 years I've done NBE for a total of 5 months. Mostly scattered around and just 3 times a bit more "seriously" in blocks of 3 weeks at a time during weekdays.
I was realising today that the effects that I had in the last month on PM have been greater and faster than anything before. Mind: I have no interest to feminize my body other than growing a small pair of boobs, so I didn't take anti androgens, t blockers and such. But I know thai I am not the only "male staying male" doing this just for aome boobage.
Bottom line: I got more out of one bag of concentrated PM (equiv to 2500 mg/day) than with everything else combined. And I paid just £8 (more or less 10$) for that bag, half of which I will throw away because I'll have to stop in 2 weeks from now. 

So, had I known from the beginning I would have just bought that one bag and maybe I would have had a small B cup in 5 months and for just 10 bucks. Funny!

P.s. I know that many people here are seriously researching and experimenting on faster and better growth. They have all my respect. I am not trying to be smart, just self-celebrating that I can fill an A cup and that all I am taking ended up being the cheapest herbs I bought.

Good to see you on the male staying male side of things, even if your just having a fetish moment.
So do tell use the name and link of your magic PM.
There are so many any like you said, not many work
Bobbi

Hi Bobbi
I wrote a thread about it.
It's PM concentrate (tablets) 250mg 10:1 from Oxford Vitality.
Just look through my threads and you should find some pics too.

(24-08-2017, 02:36 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Hi Bobbi
I wrote a thread about it.
It's PM concentrate (tablets) 250mg 10:1 from Oxford Vitality.
Just look through my threads and you should find some pics too.

Hello Shirazmn,

oxford vitality seems a good qualitative product. But as I can see you get only more fat to the breast= moobs, not real budding, right?

Budding happened to me about a year ago using PM from other sources.
This once I am only using OV and, while there is a lot of fat due to the weight gain, there also is some shape going on, in my left "boob" particularly.
To be honest, I have now stopped and I will try to lose weight during the next month (after a week without PM I have already dropped a couple of kilos), so I will soon be able to tell if the whole shape goes away or if anything remains.
I will update my "de-growth" thread sometimes this week.

(12-09-2017, 01:04 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Budding happened to me about a year ago using PM from other sources.
This once I am only using OV and, while there is a lot of fat due to the weight gain, there also is some shape going on, in my left "boob" particularly.
To be honest, I have now stopped and I will try to lose weight during the next month (after a week without PM I have already dropped a couple of kilos), so I will soon be able to tell if the whole shape goes away or if anything remains.
I will update my "de-growth" thread sometimes this week.

Hello Shirazmn,

an you said budding is not visible? Hob big do you get this "ball" behind the nipple? Do you start aggain to bud after your breaks/restarts?

As far as I know, budding only ever happens once. I could feel these pea-sized hard things under my nipples (1cm under), then they became like "harder flesh" and spread out. 
I may be wrong but I read that those are the first signs of breast tissue growing. Since breast tissue doesn't go away with weight loss, budding doesn't happen more than once.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon