Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast creams

Ok, mods thought my last thread was spam (I didn't even link to any external site Huh )

Let me try again.

I just wanted to share with the "Males staying male" group that breast creams are a viable way of breast growth while staying male and/or stealth. For me, I only want breasts, but change in nipples and areolas are a huge no. I used Natureday cream a few years back, and I did have some breast growth, but it was really slow and getting expensive. I did have good progress with a Thailand-made cream, and I'm using a China-based one now, and it is also working amazingly well. I was skeptical of this, but the product had loads of (positive) reviews, so I thought I would try it. I have to stop myself from applying it every day in case the growth becomes too obvious.

Anyway, I am just very pleased with my growth purely on creams without any oral supplements. All the hormonal and physical changes from PM and other herbs are actually very scary to me. So if anyone is in the same situation as me, do consider breast creams!

-Rachel

(21-08-2017, 04:09 AM)rachlyt Wrote:  Ok, mods thought my last thread was spam (I didn't even link to any external site Huh )

Let me try again.

I just wanted to share with the "Males staying male" group that breast creams are a viable way of breast growth while staying male and/or stealth. For me, I only want breasts, but change in nipples and areolas are a huge no. I used Natureday cream a few years back, and I did have some breast growth, but it was really slow and getting expensive. I did have good progress with a Thailand-made cream, and I'm using a China-based one now, and it is also working amazingly well. I was skeptical of this, but the product had loads of (positive) reviews, so I thought I would try it. I have to stop myself from applying it every day in case the growth becomes too obvious.

Anyway, I am just very pleased with my growth purely on creams without any oral supplements. All the hormonal and physical changes from PM and other herbs are actually very scary to me. So if anyone is in the same situation as me, do consider breast creams!

-Rachel
Rachel
Please could you put info about obtaining the cream you're now using.  Perhaps pm if it wont be accepted on site
Thanks so much
Aria

(21-08-2017, 02:10 PM)ariadne Wrote:  
(21-08-2017, 04:09 AM)rachlyt Wrote:  Ok, mods thought my last thread was spam (I didn't even link to any external site Huh )

Let me try again.

-Rachel
Rachel
Please could you put info about obtaining the cream you're now using.  Perhaps pm if it wont be accepted on site
Thanks so much
Aria

I agree with rachelyt, breast cream will give you extremely slow growth that feels very nice over a long period of time.

I used Finale Bust Cream, made by nanomed.co.th. It is sold in Boots drug stores in Thailand (see http://www.nanomed.co.th/15150585/finale-bust-cream). I have seen it on Amazon at times, and also eBay. However, I am sure Ainterol's breast cream would do just as well.

I have pretty much stopped now, as anything further will become more public than I care for. (The 'pretty much' is the addict talkingSmile.

Janelle

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon