Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Switching

How long should I wait before switchinh to BO if I have been on an Herbal routine for two years?

Téa

(20-08-2017, 09:46 PM)TeaTea Wrote:  How long should I wait before switchinh to BO if I have been on an Herbal routine for two years?

Téa

You can do BO anytime time you want to as far as I know you should be fine.

(21-08-2017, 06:00 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  
(20-08-2017, 09:46 PM)TeaTea Wrote:  How long should I wait before switchinh to BO if I have been on an Herbal routine for two years?

Téa

Oh Ok. I just wasn't sure because I've been taking a ton of phytoestrogens for the last two years. I Know it's either one or the other.

(21-08-2017, 10:28 PM)TeaTea Wrote:  

Téa

Oh Ok. I just wasn't sure because I've been taking a ton of phytoestrogens for the last two years. I Know it's either one or the other.

Yeah I think you would be safe if you added BO. Just give it a shot about see how things work for you.

(22-08-2017, 12:17 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  

Téa

Yeah I think you would be safe if you added BO. Just give it a shot about see how things work for you.

You can be on both BO and PM MeganJ was on both for a long while.

If you do thou rev up the PILLS SLOWLY The only time you should be REVING UP is when growth stalls.
Read this thread http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=26895

Nikki9

(27-08-2017, 09:37 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(22-08-2017, 12:17 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  

Téa

You can be on both BO and PM MeganJ was on both for a long while.

If you do thou rev up the PILLS SLOWLY The only time you should be REVING UP is when growth stalls.
Read this thread http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=26895

Nikki9

Thank you Nikki! I'll definitely check out that thread. This is good news to hear because I am so ready to take the next step and I have my arms and my heart open to what BO can offer. I so want to live and be accepted as a full femmed out female by the world around me. I want that pretty affectionate girl to Come bursting out of me. Its just tough because this is something I have wanted my whole life and since I started herbs  I haven't seen the results I've hoped for. I stoped the bulk of the herbs I was on due to the expense. Now I just take pure PM powder, Flax, a whole lot of spearmint Tea, and Vitex. I have the bottles of BO, I have just been waiting for that magical voice to say "now it is time" 

Thanks again!!!

Téa <3

Also if anyone knows of some other product which is a must to take along with BO and PM please let me know! Is the progesterone cream/gel a must??? I see a lot of peeps using it.

Thanx

Téa <3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon