Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Vitex Works Great

I am almost hairless now ever since doing Vitex I love it. 
The only place that there is plenty of hair is my face. 
I don't know if that will change over time or not but at least my body will be hairless! 
I'm going to do the multi glandular later on. 
Then take a break. 
Then back to Reishi Mushroom.
Then back to Vitex.
I will do all these for awhile before I try any other supplements.

How long were you on vitex?

(14-08-2017, 11:56 AM)Erin77 Wrote:  How long were you on vitex?

I did 8 months that was with 4 bottles then took a break and did white peony and then reishi and then 10 bottles of Raw Ovarian Glandular now back to 4 bottles of Vitex I'm almost half way done with them.

(15-08-2017, 04:22 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  

I did 8 months that was with 4 bottles then took a break and did white peony and then reishi and then 10 bottles of Raw Ovarian Glandular now back to 4 bottles of Vitex I'm almost half way done with them.

Ok have more questions! Just vitex then just the others? No mixing? What are your results so far other than the hair loss?

(15-08-2017, 04:05 PM)Erin77 Wrote:  

Ok have more questions! Just vitex then just the others? No mixing? What are your results so far other than the hair loss?

Yes your right Vitex only then the others. No mixing because anything that has Estrogen or like Estrogen Vitex will not work properly along with either types it is best taking alone. Better mood, Easier bowel movements but I don't think you wanted to know that but I'm telling you it because trust me Vitex makes you go anyways I also when I walk I feel like I'm walking like a woman. Loss of libido but of course that is to be looked forward to since the body is being formed from male to female also with that in mind it isn't soo bad to not have to think about sex allot or feel like your going to bust out of your pants the first time a hot girl walks by.I think it helps with hypertension as well as urine output. Also it raises Progesterone and Estrogen I'm pretty sure and it lowers Testosterone.

(16-08-2017, 05:55 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  

Yes your right Vitex only then the others. No mixing because anything that has Estrogen or like Estrogen Vitex will not work properly along with either types it is best taking alone. Better mood, Easier bowel movements but I don't think you wanted to know that but I'm telling you it because trust me Vitex makes you go anyways I also when I walk I feel like I'm walking like a woman. Loss of libido but of course that is to be looked forward to since the body is being formed from male to female also with that in mind it isn't soo bad to not have to think about sex allot or feel like your going to bust out of your pants the first time a hot girl walks by.I think it helps with hypertension as well as urine output. Also it raises Progesterone and Estrogen I'm pretty sure and it lowers Testosterone.

What dose did you use for vitex? ( see more questions :Smile

(16-08-2017, 01:08 PM)Erin77 Wrote:  
(16-08-2017, 05:55 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  

What dose did you use for vitex? ( see more questions :Smile
I take 2 capsules a day I use Swanson. I have read that in a much lower dosage milk should start forming in the breast.

I think I forgot to mention that the hairs will start to turn kinda blondish color at the roots that means you can shave and not all the hairs will grow back. Using Vitex to get rid of hairs takes time but it does work. When you shave and the hairs take time to grow back that means Vitex is doing its job. Also don't be scared when you feel like your not that interested in any sexual activity because that is also what Vitex does it lowers your libido so that means you will not erect as much also it will be harder to get turned on. I believe that there is herbs that can counter act the sexual activity. So just give Vitex a go by it's self not along witch anything that contains Estrogen or that can effect Estrogen levels because then Vitex will not work if used along side of any of those.

Why is it it should not be used in conjuction with other stuff? I'm tempted to add it to my regimen...

(19-08-2017, 02:35 AM)oki Wrote:  Why is it it should not be used in conjuction with other stuff? I'm tempted to add it to my regimen...

Look at Interactions on this link http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplement...ientid=968&

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon