Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just a few days after adding progesterone.

(09-08-2017, 09:06 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  I think i am growing!

so beautiful

just delicious, I love them.

(09-08-2017, 09:40 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Told yah!, Big Grin looking good btw.

Try both PM and PC at the same time (aka-co-administration) even if its oral and transdermal it's a syngery when estrogen plus progesterone are stimulated (simultaneously).

Taking it a step further would be adding a pro-aromatase at the same time....(e.g. white peony). Though only do 1 application of PC, while 2-3x per day on PM, WP...etc.

L.

In the past, I used the Ainterol PM cream and loved the way it made me feel.  Honestly, I was terrible about measures and not sure if it added size, BUT IT MADE ME FEEL WONDERFUL using it.  Guess the idea of breasts just floats my boat.  Which is why I am here.  I want to start again, but my research is pointing toward Progesterone Cream from what I see and one of the best combos is PC along with E2.  Not ready for E2, so I have a question:

What do you recommend pairing with PC where both are applied to the breast, not taken orally?  A PM cream along with a PC?  I liked the look of the Smoky Mountain one that I read about in another posting.

Thoughts?

P.S. I'd love to transition and be a woman, but my body won't really let me get there.  So I take small steps and enjoy the hell out of them.

Steph seems to be missing on her thread.  Last post three years ago.  Hope you are fine.  Is it possible you have outgrown your goals?

Cat

(07-02-2022, 03:28 AM)catbeginner Wrote:  Steph seems to be missing on her thread.  Last post three years ago.  Hope you are fine.  Is it possible you have outgrown your goals?

Cat

she was online recently.

soooooo

is all that growth from progesterone cream and pm pills??

if so im stunned............

C xxx

congratulations you have fantastic breasts
ivana

Simply stunning! Perfect breasts and nipples!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon