Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Changed my mind

Hello,

Im relativ new here and was a few weeks on pm. In this time I reaserched many things about pm and synth hormones.

Im a fan of the slow low level dosage e without an AA.

There are many studies and its much safer. Ok it needs more time.
But its more manageable,

I want nipple and areola development and the nipple sensitivy, not total gender change.

And with the synt E I know what Intake. With pm it depends often to the manufakturer.
So I change my plan.

Since today I take 1mg estrofem in the morning sublingual and in the evening oestrogelm dosage 1,25 mg und will monitor what happens.

And I need your advice a little bit:

Have I to ramp up the dosage slowly like with the pm?

Inhave read that the frist signs are breast tenderness or pain in the nipple.

Hope you understand my bad english Shy

(07-08-2017, 05:36 PM)Reloadme Wrote:  Hello,

Im relativ new here and was a few weeks on pm. In this time I reaserched many things about pm and synth hormones.

But its more manageable,

I want nipple and areola development and the nipple sensitivy, not total gender change.

And with the synt E I know what Intake. With pm it depends often to the manufakturer.
So I change my plan.

Since today I take 1mg estrofem in the morning sublingual and in the evening oestrogelm dosage 1,25 mg und will monitor what happens.

By areola development, do you mean wider? Some of the suction devices (like Kangzhu) may help with that.

(07-08-2017, 07:49 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  
(07-08-2017, 05:36 PM)Reloadme Wrote:  Hello,

But its more manageable,

So I change my plan.

By areola development, do you mean wider? Some of the suction devices (like Kangzhu) may help with that.

Hello,

I mean wider, bigger, more sensual like a real female.
And with budding under it. *lol*

I think the big nipples and areola from pregnant females are so beauty und looks great.

Hello,

I found an example what I mean, please look at the picture.

Such areolas and nipples- from what I read here- I can only get with synthetics.

So I will first use syntetics for nipple and areola growth and later pm. Pm works but I think its more for fat in our breasts.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon