Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Some growth then stalled...

(05-08-2017, 02:49 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Perhaps try doing without the progesterone cream. I know the common theory here is that the PC is helpful, but even some of the "How Do I Get Rid Of Man Boobs" sites suggest using PC to reduce moobs. Perhaps in some people, PC is counterproductive. Seem to recall some people's experiences with it as reducing progress they've made.

Agree with Verge,  my readings suggest the progesterone does little to no good in development until you have reached Tanner Development Stage III.  The progesterone is more estrogen dependent and becomes a catalyst in directing the estrogen where, when and how to work.  Give the process some time.  Slow and steady...... Check out the Tanner Scale and determine where you are in the process and when you get close enough to Stage III for the progesterone to really kick in.

Catbeginner

Thank Cat, that makes sense. I'll leave off the PC for now. Actually I've been taking a break from all NBE for a few weeks to let my body reset (and reverse some shrinkage! Blush ). 

I recently discovered that my auto-immune issues (SLE) are most likely the reason for the slow growth. The problem as I understand it is that my body has a hard time producing growth cells when its dealing with auto-immune inflammation 24/7. 

So starting this week my new program is BO together with Pituitary Glandular plus whatever else I can find that will help stimulate growth. Has anyone here had luck combining BO with PG? 

Hmmmm, a quick search just now on 'the google' shows 1000s of threads and a whole lot of snake oil sales pitches, most of them regarding HGH and supplements to stimulate your pituitary to create more HGH. I guess I'll start wading through it. *sigh* Ah well it will all be worth it if I can get 2-3cm more. 

-Iggy

Hi, relatively new here, but have read an awful lot of stuff. As I understand it, SP is required with PM to lower testosterone and prevent it from converting to DHT (very bad for breast growth). However, with BO taking SP or anything similar is counter productive as BO requires testosterone to convert to estrogen, by aromatisation. I may be wrong and I'll stand to be corrected, but that's my understanding of it. Yes, body temperature is a factor, more importantly BO is a one way street. Past 6 month or so your body changes the way it behaves with hormones and will continue to aromatise even when the BO is stopped. It's horses for courses depending on what you want to achieve.

Admin/experts please correct me if wrong xx

(05-08-2017, 02:24 PM)aroundthebend Wrote:  Hello all, I've been doing this over a year now and I'm getting frustrated. I get some growth but then it stalls. I'll try and attach some pics so you can see where I'm at. 

I originally started with PM and then switched to BO 3 months ago when I stopped getting results with PM. At first it was going well, I had some growth and increased sensitivity, but lately it's fallen off. My current program is ~10 BO a day with a few days off every few weeks. Additionally I used progesterone cream, take SP (2 pills/day), and take kelp (1 pill) at night. There are times where I don't take the SP because I still want to have erections and libido. 

I started with nothing, absolutely flat chested and nipples that were almost nonexistent. Currently I'm 39.8" and 37" under, some growth certainly but frustratingly short of the point I crave where I can look at them and think 'yep, those are boobs' Big Grin . My ass has grown nicely though, I think most of that can be attributed to the BO.

Ideas? Suggestions?

Thanks!

You started at 10 bo....
Ok your problem is the following.
First off you should of started slowly on BO 1 pill for first month 2nd month 2 pills and slowly rev up everytime there was no progress  2ndly you should not take any breaks yet.  Next gert rid of SP it is not good for you it will block and reduce results. 
Check my thread here http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=26895

It contains alot of info on BO after 1.4 years thou i switched to pharma HRT cuz I wanted complete feminization and BO was getting expensive at 12 pills and a blocker pill.

BUT DO NOT USE SP.

Nikki9

(14-01-2018, 01:21 AM)MissEllen Wrote:  
(31-08-2017, 06:01 PM)aroundthebend Wrote:  
(27-08-2017, 09:35 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(05-08-2017, 02:24 PM)aroundthebend Wrote:  Hello all, I've been doing this over a year now and I'm getting frustrated. I get some growth but then it stalls. I'll try and attach some pics so you can see where I'm at. 

I originally started with PM and then switched to BO 3 months ago when I stopped getting results with PM. At first it was going well, I had some growth and increased sensitivity, but lately it's fallen off. My current program is ~10 BO a day with a few days off every few weeks. Additionally I used progesterone cream, take SP (2 pills/day), and take kelp (1 pill) at night. There are times where I don't take the SP because I still want to have erections and libido. 

I started with nothing, absolutely flat chested and nipples that were almost nonexistent. Currently I'm 39.8" and 37" under, some growth certainly but frustratingly short of the point I crave where I can look at them and think 'yep, those are boobs' Big Grin . My ass has grown nicely though, I think most of that can be attributed to the BO.

Ideas? Suggestions?

Thanks!

Another person at too high a dose to start off with.

1 There are reasons you start off with a low dose.
2. When your growth stalls You rev your pill dose up.
3. 3 Months at 10 pills please read my thread. You shouldnt be anywhere near 10 pills at 3 months!

http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=26895

Nikki9
I said my current program is 10 pills a day I didn't say I started that way. I started with 4 to see how my body reacted, then 6, etc. I recently went to an 8, 10, 12, 0 rotation as per your suggestion. As part of my resolve to be more disciplined about this I started taking my temp every day and that's when I discovered that I was frequently borderline and sometime lower than 98.2.

Clearly BO works well for you and that's great but my body doesn't quite run warm enough to get the sustained growth I'm after.

I always wonder where that information came from about the temperature and BO. Of course there aren’t any scientific papers on it. But mostly I find that websites selling products say this, and they try and make an extra buck by selling iodine/kelp supplements.

Have there actually been a lot of people who grew after they only raised their temperature?
And what was their threshold value in terms of temperature?

your thyroid functions better at a certain temperature.

(15-01-2018, 02:44 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(14-01-2018, 01:21 AM)MissEllen Wrote:  
(31-08-2017, 06:01 PM)aroundthebend Wrote:  
(27-08-2017, 09:35 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  

Ideas? Suggestions?

Thanks!

Another person at too high a dose to start off with.

1 There are reasons you start off with a low dose.
2. When your growth stalls You rev your pill dose up.
3. 3 Months at 10 pills please read my thread. You shouldnt be anywhere near 10 pills at 3 months!

http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=26895

Nikki9
I said my current program is 10 pills a day I didn't say I started that way. I started with 4 to see how my body reacted, then 6, etc. I recently went to an 8, 10, 12, 0 rotation as per your suggestion. As part of my resolve to be more disciplined about this I started taking my temp every day and that's when I discovered that I was frequently borderline and sometime lower than 98.2.

Clearly BO works well for you and that's great but my body doesn't quite run warm enough to get the sustained growth I'm after.

I always wonder where that information came from about the temperature and BO. Of course there aren’t any scientific papers on it. But mostly I find that websites selling products say this, and they try and make an extra buck by selling iodine/kelp supplements.

Have there actually been a lot of people who grew after they only raised their temperature?
And what was their threshold value in terms of temperature?

your thyroid functions better at a certain temperature.

That makes sense! But then you would have an actual thyroid disease/problem right?
I am not sure you can assume if your temperature is low that you have a thyroid problem.

Same thing if your temperature is high, doesn’t mean your thyroid works fine, other things like cytokines can easily raise your body temp

Guess it wouldn’t harm for one bottle If nothing happens
But I would suggest going to your doctor and test it, instead of trying to fix your potentially sick thyroid with supplements

The consensus clearly is no SP with BO so I stopped that a while ago. I put PC on hold as well as per Verge and Catbeginner's suggestion.

Regarding body temp...I had a Dr appt yesterday and mine was 97.3. I questioned the nurse about it and she said she sees everything from low 97 to mid 98 but she also asked me if I had drank cold water recently (I hadn't) so it seems like I'm on the low side of normal. I've had my thyroid tested and my C3 and C4 components are both always low, this typically indicates the body is fighting an infection. Low scores are common with Lupus patients though so I think my thyroid is fine.

Right now my program is 3 BO and 1 PG (pituitary glandular) in the morning and again at night. I also take green tea extract daily for energy and as a AA. I feel pretty certain that my auto-immune disease is the reason my growth has been so slow. fyi: After 2 years I've never even reached tanner stage II. Sad I don't know if the PG will help or not, it's kind of a 'hail mary' on my part. We'll see...

Thanks again for all the advice.

-Iggy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon