Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Never got my Ainterol from Ainterl US

(20-09-2017, 03:11 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  
(19-09-2017, 08:53 PM)elainecd Wrote:  
(09-08-2017, 03:16 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  
(08-08-2017, 11:49 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  I bet you'll see a nice surge of growth very shortly.

i think i already am.  Especially since i have added the Progesterone cream

I just ordered from ainterolherbs US section after taking a few weeks off. Order placed Sunday and shipped Monday.
The Barlowe's I finished up over the summer just was't the same I can tell you that.

I've got one bottle coming from USA and having the three bottle plus cream coming from europe.
Never tried the Aineterol PM cream before....anyone else?
Gawd, I can't wait to get back on program with the real deal.  Tongue

Re: The Barlowe's I finished up over the summer just was't the same

Good to know!

I ordered my PM from Aniterol.us back on 9/15. Supposedly shipped a few days later...still waiting. At what point do I contact PayPal and make a claim? A month?
So I ordered the same thru Amazon yesterday and supposedly will be here this 
This Friday......time will tell I guess!
In the meantime I've been off PM for about a week and a half and I can feel it, that's for sure. And someone down below is trying his best to wake up again! Please hurry up and be Friday!

(03-10-2017, 09:26 PM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  I ordered my PM from Aniterol.us back on 9/15. Supposedly shipped a few days later...still waiting. At what point do I contact PayPal and make a claim? A month?

When I had to do a paypal dispute with them earlier this year, I waited a month. I tried contacting Ainterol.us several times--both through the website and via email--and never heard back. My order was still marked as "pending" in the system (something I'd double check on their website--my order status was changed without a corresponding email, although mine never got marked "shipped"). But it should be a pretty basic PayPal dispute. I opened it after a month, outlined the various status changes and my attempts to contact them, and they gave them a couple of weeks to respond (they never did--surprise surprise) and refunded my money.

(05-10-2017, 01:32 PM)Coffee Wrote:  
(03-10-2017, 09:26 PM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  I ordered my PM from Aniterol.us back on 9/15. Supposedly shipped a few days later...still waiting. At what point do I contact PayPal and make a claim? A month?

When I had to do a paypal dispute with them earlier this year, I waited a month. I tried contacting Ainterol.us several times--both through the website and via email--and never heard back. My order was still marked as "pending" in the system (something I'd double check on their website--my order status was changed without a corresponding email, although mine never got marked "shipped"). But it should be a pretty basic PayPal dispute. I opened it after a month, outlined the various status changes and my attempts to contact them, and they gave them a couple of weeks to respond (they never did--surprise surprise) and refunded my money.
I'm on the road for work and the wife said I got a couple of pa mages today, 1 from Amazon and 1 from Thailand.......so I guess it finally showed up!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon