Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Never got my Ainterol from Ainterl US

So I order it on Ebay and got here today!  Less than a week! Popped 3 caps immediately!  When did they start using green colored caps?

(03-08-2017, 08:06 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  So I order it on Ebay and got here today!  Less than a week! Popped 3 caps immediately!  When did they start using green colored caps?

FYI - Received a new batch from ainterolherbs.com this week. Just opened up a new bottle to check and they're green capsules as well.

These were from the Shipped from USA section. Some service...arrived two days after I ordered it.

(03-08-2017, 09:22 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  
(03-08-2017, 08:06 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  So I order it on Ebay and got here today!  Less than a week! Popped 3 caps immediately!  When did they start using green colored caps?

FYI - Received a new batch from ainterolherbs.com this week. Just opened up a new bottle to check and they're green capsules as well.

These were from the Shipped from USA section. Some service...arrived two days after I ordered it.

odd, I havn't been able to order from them for 6 months...

(05-08-2017, 04:20 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(03-08-2017, 09:22 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  

odd, I havn't been able to order from them for 6 months...

ainterolherbs.com? The guy who runs that ships from New York, and as long as the items are shown as available in the "Shipped From US" section, he's really quick. Was quite impressed to get a confirmation email that the item was shipped the same afternoon I had placed my order. There may have been a period of time about 6 months ago where even he was out of stock for a bit.

Jumped right in to the deep end.  3000 mg per day.  already feel like I am growing. Also, 1/2 tsp per day split in two.  am/pm

Order finally came in!  Only took 3 months!  Now I have extra.

I bet you'll see a nice surge of growth very shortly.

(08-08-2017, 11:49 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  I bet you'll see a nice surge of growth very shortly.

i think i already am.  Especially since i have added the Progesterone cream

(09-08-2017, 03:16 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  
(08-08-2017, 11:49 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  I bet you'll see a nice surge of growth very shortly.

I just ordered from ainterolherbs US section after taking a few weeks off. Order placed Sunday and shipped Monday.
The Barlowe's I finished up over the summer just was't the same I can tell you that.

I've got one bottle coming from USA and having the three bottle plus cream coming from europe.
Never tried the Aineterol PM cream before....anyone else?
Gawd, I can't wait to get back on program with the real deal.  Tongue

(19-09-2017, 08:53 PM)elainecd Wrote:  
(09-08-2017, 03:16 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  

I just ordered from ainterolherbs US section after taking a few weeks off. Order placed Sunday and shipped Monday.
The Barlowe's I finished up over the summer just was't the same I can tell you that.

I've got one bottle coming from USA and having the three bottle plus cream coming from europe.
Never tried the Aineterol PM cream before....anyone else?
Gawd, I can't wait to get back on program with the real deal.  Tongue

Re: The Barlowe's I finished up over the summer just was't the same

Good to know!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon