Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Estrogen alone or Estrogen and Spiro

Hi

has anyone had experience off just Estrogen alone rather than taking E and Spiro

I am attempting to modulate the t with suppression by E, as I do not wish to tank the T
too low,

For low dose and mental balance have seen a few girls use this method, but at the moment its making
my aerolas and nipples grow and with still high t levels making me very excited

Lol

Julie

I have tried E plus dutasteride, but dropping spiro and found my breasts continued to grow.  With spiro, ejaculate dropped to minimal and clear, and erections became rather pitiful.  A month or so after stopping spiro, both those effects abated.

(03-08-2017, 11:57 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi

has anyone had experience off just Estrogen alone rather than taking E and Spiro

I am attempting to modulate the t with suppression by E, as I do not wish to tank the T
too low,

For low dose and mental balance have seen a few girls use this method, but at the moment its making
my aerolas and nipples grow and with still high t levels making me very excited

Lol

Julie

I will know for sure at next bloodwork, but i stopped taking spiro when i started injections. After 3 months of injections, 2 months of no spiro my T was still around 0.
Personaly, i dont want to take spiro. I do not like the feeling it gives me, or the fat ot seemed to help me gain.

I should also mention that I while taking spiro, I found orgasms less pleasurable.  I felt like I was straining to wring water out of a dry cloth.

Modern consensus is that Estradiol alone is all that is needed. This has been the case for me as taking solely Estradiol has worked very well over the last year and a bit. Think it's around 18 months. Last bloods confirmed that testosterone is maintained within normal genetic female levels although Estradiol dose has been reduced by half for the last couple of months. 
Possibly worth discussing with your endocrinologist.

(03-08-2017, 08:40 PM)Boris Wrote:  Modern consensus is that Estradiol alone is all that is needed. This has been the case for me as taking solely Estradiol has worked very well over the last year and a bit. Think it's around 18 months. Last bloods confirmed that testosterone is maintained within normal genetic female levels although Estradiol dose has been reduced by half for the last couple of months. 
Possibly worth discussing with your endocrinologist.

It looks like its possible, once you have your testosterone down low enough.. At last bloodwork my estrogen was in the 300s pmol, and my testosterone did not increase as i dropped off my spiro. At 4 months with no spiro mr happy has still not woken up.

Ah but I want mr happy to still be happy but just not partying all the time like he normally is

Just want him to calm down a bit so I can do some work 

Lol

Julie

X

(03-08-2017, 09:40 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Ah but I want mr happy to still be happy but just not partying all the time like he normally is

Just want him to calm down a bit so I can do some work 

Lol

Julie

X

So you want to change Mr. Happy to Mr. Sad?  There are times I think the best of both worlds is desirable, meaning an able Mr. Happy on a feminine physique.

LOL

noooooooooooooooo I dont want him sad,

but just to know his place as he is always too happy,

To be fair , thats getting where I am , ie

Mr Happy very able and willing on a female physique, problem then is I look in the mirror and get turned on and he is too bloody happy again,

Julie
x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon