Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Trying BO

Going to try bo and copy someones program a rotation of 1 week 8 pills a day BO 2 weeks 10 pills a day BO 3rd week 12 pills a day BO 4th week no pills. Rinse repeat. I was always at 2 pills a day reshi mushroom. and see where that takes me..
Should is til ltake pm with it or no cause i want the estrogen to set in but i think it takes a while for BO to kick in id like breast growth during that time.

(02-08-2017, 04:33 AM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Going to try bo and copy someones program a rotation of 1 week 8 pills a day BO 2 weeks 10 pills a day BO 3rd week 12 pills a day BO 4th week no pills. Rinse repeat. I was always at 2 pills a day reshi mushroom. and see where that takes me..
Should is til ltake pm with it or no cause i want the estrogen to set in but i think it takes a while for BO to kick in id like breast growth during that time.

Slow and steady wins the race set it to the amount you want to do and just stick to it. When ever you decide you want to give it a break then go for it. When you start BO every curve that a woman has you will get it.

No expert, but I'm not sure you'd want to start with 8 on day one. I'd ramp it up over time.

(02-08-2017, 04:33 AM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Going to try bo and copy someones program a rotation of 1 week 8 pills a day BO 2 weeks 10 pills a day BO 3rd week 12 pills a day BO 4th week no pills. Rinse repeat. I was always at 2 pills a day reshi mushroom. and see where that takes me..

Sounds good just remember listen to your body.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon