Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine ovary and swollen lymph nodes/ glands

Hi all 
I'm a few days into my first experiments with bo and I am noticing aches in my arms and legs at approximate locations of the lymph nodes and swelling of the glands in my groin is this normal? I read somewhere it can happen but I can't find it again I haven't taken any today in hopes it will settle down and I can resume see if it is the bo if it is will it pass relatively soon? 
Regards Sarah x

Never heard of that but reading my HRT handbook for E I suggest seeing a doc as That is listed under serious issues.

http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=26895

(23-07-2017, 02:39 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  Never heard of that but reading my HRT handbook for E I suggest seeing a doc as That is listed under serious issues.

http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=26895
I can't imagine my E levels have significantly altered in just a few days I'm wondering if I have had a virus or something and it's coincidental it's much better today I'm also taking coconut oil omega 3 and sea kelp so could be related side effect to those
Sarah x

Never heard of this but my lymph node was swollen on my left side yesterday. I think it was due to an infected toothe. If you find the article and you dont mind i would like to read it or know what it says.

(26-07-2017, 07:01 AM)Optimistic-angel1 Wrote:  Never heard of this but my lymph node was swollen on my left side yesterday. I think it was due to an infected toothe. If you find the article and you dont mind i would like to read it or know what it says.

Ok I will post a link if I find it however on reflection it may been about taking pituatory something I don't intend to do. Mine has now settled down I think it was just a minor infection and coincidental. Still no temperature rise as of yet going to add cayenne to my regime see if that helps on a plus side the fish oil and coconut oil capsules are making my skin feel and look amazing my eczema is even settling down now

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon