Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Alternative to White Peony

Greetings all,
I stocked up on Swansons White Peony some time ago and the hoard is running low.
Swansons is no longer selling it, and there is no plans to start again soon.
My search around here ( Lotus Posts thank you) gave me several leads but they no longer make the capsules. I'm wondering if this product will be taking the same path as Ainterol's extract and never to be seen again.

So my question to you all is: what would be an alternative to White Peony?
Or where can I get a stable supply of good White Peony that wont require me to hock the family jewels... wait... they dont work any more!
Oh well.
I'd appreciate your input here.
Thanks
Bobbi

Hi. Baldwin, Life Extension, Hawaii Pharm spring to mind.

Re: what would be an alternative to White Peony

I just received a 1 lb bag of spearmint tea and am going to shoot for at least a couple of cups of it a day.

One of the same aggregation studies on anti androgens that mentions white peony also covers the use of spearmint (and appears to prove more conclusive vs white peony).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3693613/

Ideally, I'd like to see that it helps decrease body hair growth...but we'll see if it helps in that regards and potentially others.

Thank you both!
Bobbi

I get mind from Hawaii Pharm, no problems.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon