Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Trachea Shave

Has anyone here had their Trachea shaved? I've been considering getting this done for a while now. Was curious how it went done and about how much I would have to save up for it. I know I won't be getting such a surgery done for some time now, prolly 6 to 12 months from now minimum, but figured I could get the research done early. My Adam's Apple has always stuck out far, even for a guy, and has been a huge insecurity of mine.

(09-07-2017, 04:15 PM)keirakeane21 Wrote:  Has anyone here had their Trachea shaved? I've been considering getting this done for a while now. Was curious how it went done and about how much I would have to save up for it. I know I won't be getting such a surgery done for some time now, prolly 6 to 12 months from now minimum, but figured I could get the research done early. My Adam's Apple has always stuck out far, even for a guy, and has been a huge insecurity of mine.

Not personaly, but a friend has had a quote of @ 8k (cdn) in Toronto.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon