Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Contradicting information on Progesterone

How much do you use and how many times a day?  Every day? Do you cycle?

(10-07-2017, 03:57 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  How much do you use and how many times a day?  Every day? Do you cycle?

There's multiple ways to supplement PC, the best way (imo) is bedtime application to the breasts. Using PC during this time achieves a few things...first being that PC will help you sleep better (in part by its anxiolytic like effect.....calming effect). Progesterone also promotes collagen synthesis, which helps in building connective tissue...aka-supports tissue.

Additionally, progesterone lowers blood pressure, yup....blood vessels opens up which helps this calming effect, and this in part lowers the risk of heart disease (aka-angiotensin, which restricts blood vessels). 

I would say try PC for 3 nights a week (then take a week off), after which other things can be added at night with PC to go after bigger gains. As I said earlier about dosage it's whatever you need to apply a thin layer over the breasts. 

Good luck.

Thanks Lotus!  Do I still take the PM?

(11-07-2017, 03:05 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  Thanks Lotus!  Do I still take the PM?

You're welcome,  Smile 

Combination (or co-administration) is next level evolution of NBE in my opinion, but I'd run the PC by itself for a week and see what it does for you. On the second run of PC try PC and PM....at bedtime I can see the two having a better synergy (when growth hormones peak).  

L.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon