Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Larger Areolas

I currently use natureday products which is working well in establishing and growing breast tissue but is doing zilch zip nada for the development of areolas or nipples. Curious as to what causes the growth and development of these. I am male and married and we would like kids one day and while my wife is not opposed to what im doing she does have concerns as to what it will do to fertility. So I get checked regularly and things are fine as Natureday tends to seem to focus solely on stimulating tissue growth and not actually altering the body chemically as PM does. But we both also agree boobs with tiny man areolas and nipples is just weird looking to us and are in agreement to try things if we can to get the areolas and nipples to grow to a more feminine appeal. Is there anything to take that can assist in this that isn't as super strong as PM such as red clover or dong quai or finnel? Also to those who have taken PM is there an average time frame you saw such changes occur?

Just like breaking water down to it's core...  H2, O....  Pretty tough to do, and still be able to drink it....

Hi Billyboy here.  I swear by snakebite kits.  These are inexpensive and seem to increase areola size. I grew 2 inches of areola.  Now I use cupping and vacuum pump.

Don't try snake bit kits, not unless you want to risk desensitizing nipple sensitivity. Estrogen is what widens (or matures) areolas. Progesterone plus estrogen grows breasts faster than if either are used separately, however, ive found new research about prolatin plus progesterone results in a 400% increase in breast growth, i have other new and exciting new  info to share as well. Lack of areola growth from using ND is stated quite often, i believe prolactin has a role in areolas too....(e.g. puffy nipples). Suggestion, use a product that promotes ER-a (estrogen receptor alpha).

Changes of the areolas took long time to manifest, up to a year for me. And I was using PM, progesterone and FG for prolactin. I find that sucking, done sensibly of course, definitely enhances sensitivity and size probably too. 
You say Natureday doesn't alter hormones. Doesn't sound right to me. Could you please explain? ThanksSmile.

I had read somewhere that taking Red Clover extract has been known to enlarge areolas and nipples

I do get many compliments on my areola development.

I got larger areolas after following the flat-to-fem program for about 4-5 months.  As Tanya mentioned, red clover might help with enlarging one's areloas.  Or maybe doing breast massages twice a day helps.  A third possibility is your areloa size is mostly determined by your genetics.  Between the three, I'm mostly inclined to favor the genetics possibility.  When I started NBE I didn't have any specific goals, I just wanted to get some breast development.  Once my body got some exposure to mildly feminizing herbs, my enlarged areloas were the first thing that were noticed when I began posting progress pictures.

(06-07-2017, 01:46 AM)WithoutACompass Wrote:  I currently use natureday products which is working well in establishing and growing breast tissue but is doing zilch zip nada for the development of areolas or nipples. Curious as to what causes the growth and development of these. I am male and married and we would like kids one day and while my wife is not opposed to what im doing she does have concerns as to what it will do to fertility. So I get checked regularly and things are fine as Natureday tends to seem to focus solely on stimulating tissue growth and not actually altering the body chemically as PM does. But we both also agree boobs with tiny man areolas and nipples is just weird looking to us and are in agreement to try things if we can to get the areolas and nipples to grow to a more feminine appeal. Is there anything to take that can assist in this that isn't as super strong as PM such as red clover or dong quai or finnel? Also to those who have taken PM is there an average time frame you saw such changes occur?

WAC,
With your development that looks to be a Tanner Stage 2, perhaps you could add some micronized Progesterone which will help get the phytoestrogen to kick in a little better and jump start the nipple and areola growth. I added progesterone and SuppleNips and my nipples made a a nice increase in size and sensitivity.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon