Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Changes on just 5 days of only SP?

Hi all !!

This is the first time i post on this site, let me telll you that the info included here is awesome!!, for the last week ive been reading almost all day long.

I started on SP (320mg daily) and maca last monday (this is my 5th day) and i dont know if this is psychological or what but i feel that my body skin is softer and im a little bit weaker.
Also i started massaging (360 cycles) my breasts 2 times per day (first thing in the morning and before sleep) and i feel/look that they are getting bigger. Is this possible on just SP??? Maybe its just the massages?

An interesting note is that first night on SP i couldnt sleep, first i was on fire, sweating a lot.....two hours later i was freezing to death!! The rest of the nights had been almost normal...

I will be traveling to the US in the following weeks and plan on buying PM to start taking it, but with the results that im getting on just SP im a little bit scared. Any opinions?

BTW im male, 42 years old and had a little bit of gynecomastia for a start, always had sensitive nipples. I just want to get them a little bit bigger and sensitive.

Thank you!
Kirsten

Hi there!

I would say it's wishful thinking and/or placebo effect. I was on SP for about a year before trying NBE herbs, and didn't get any of those effects. I was mainly taking it because I read somewhere that it can prevent hairloss, whether it did or I was just being paranoid about my hair is hard to say, though I keep taking it, and cycle PM sometimes in some hope of regaining some hair(which hasn't yet happened), and don't mind the idea of some breast growth, which actually seems to have happened.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon