Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Binaural Beats (program)

(28-06-2017, 01:59 PM)oki Wrote:  These Mind Power tracks don't have any binaural beats on them. Which means one doesn't need stereo headphones when listening to them. I got them on my old mp3 player via keepvid website and an online conversion of the resultant m4a file to mp3.

but..they do work!

Hi! What does your listening schedule look like. do you listen for only the ten minuets and then move on to another one? or do you put one on repeat? 
I'm excited to add these into my journey. 

Téa

I have about 20 of them.  I just save them to my library.  I have played with my library a few times to change up the order in which they are played.  I usually only get through 2 sets a day.  One of them is when I go to bed.

youtube is full of binaural beast for just about anything you can think of. 

just rightclick on them and select "loop" if they are too short. or you can create a playlist of your favorites.. best of all . they are free to listen to

(16-07-2017, 06:13 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  I have about 20 of them.  I just save them to my library.  I have played with my library a few times to change up the order in which they are played.  I usually only get through 2 sets a day.  One of them is when I go to bed.
Thank You!

I started binuralbeats.org about 2009 when I had sleeplessness.  I made a disc of about an hour.  I would wear my wireless headsets and lay down and close my eyes and it made me sleep.

About a year and one half ago I discovered binural meditation and hypnosis for sissies, femanization, breast growth, and mtf hormone growth.  I always end my day meditating on breast growth and massaging.

(28-06-2017, 01:59 PM)oki Wrote:  These Mind Power tracks don't have any binaural beats on them. Which means one doesn't need stereo headphones when listening to them. I got them on my old mp3 player via keepvid website and an online conversion of the resultant m4a file to mp3.

Hello, and is not there some kind of language barier for non-native english speaker?

I think I've read in the vid description you don't have to know the language at all, but that's nonsense, isn't it?

Hi everyone, just dropping in to give an update. My use of Binaural beats or Affirmations has my breasts swelling. It's almost impossible to hide my breasts now. I wear a bra 7 days a week under a baggy shirt. I don't really care if someone takes a second glance at me because most of the time there is just no way for them to wrap their head around the idea of a man having breasts.
 If you are try to grow breasts or make any other changes to your body, you should be using Binaural beats. The results are impressive, free and no pills to swallow. The only reason I can think of that someone would not do this is because they are too impatient to wait for results. One way that I have identified that assures me that my hormones are whirling is the color of my areola's. If they have white, crescent shaped streaks in them, boobs are growing. Get off of the pills and get with the times!

Just dropping in to give everyone an update, this may be my last post. As my nick signifies, I was on a breast quest. Mission complete.
If you are not using Affirmations or Binaural beats, you are doing it wrong.
I have been around this forum for almost 9 years. I used herbs and PM from the start with some success. Once I discovered affirmations,  was done eating any kind of pill.
My under bust measures 39", 44" across the nipples. I had to really do some soul searching as to whether or not I really wanted boobs because they started growing faster than I could make up my mind. In the end, they made up my mind for me.
Some of the lessons I learned using affirmations are to make sure, really sure to listen to only one beat. There are literally hundreds of them on Youtube. Decide on one and listen to it religiously, do not listen to a bunch of them. Another thing i learned is that each beat will shape your breast differently. The one i am currently using is making my breasts heavy on the outside/bottom and they are getting much heavier. I think boobs are only heavy when you have them in a bra, otherwise sometimes I forget that they are there.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon