Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Goodbye

Good bye everyone sadly i must go and stop pm :/ my current gf wants me to stop and get rid of my breast it was a fun journey  but maybe ill be back one day

Change her ?

Feelings won't go away 

Julie

OH NO!
Sorry to hear of your plight.
I wish the both of you well and much happiness.
Depending on your motivation to grow your breasts. You will probably be back.
But it is a good thing you are doing for her!
Bobbi

It's really sad to see you going.
I must second what Julie said. The only person that will never leave you is yourself, and you should find someone that understands your needs and who you really are. Wether this is a girl, a boy with breasts or anything in between, under or above.
I am not saying that you should continue NBE, but that you should understand what "right" means in "the right person for you".

Good luck with your relationship. I bet one day we'll see you again.

I do want to keep growing especially now my growth has been reallyyy good but i dont think she is understanding enough and i really want to keep her i probably will be back one day.. But hopefully its still with her Sad  imma miss you guys

(25-06-2017, 04:46 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  I do want to keep growing especially now my growth has been reallyyy good but i dont think she is understanding enough and i really want to keep her i probably will be back one day.. But hopefully its still with her Sad  imma miss you guys

Good luck!

(26-06-2017, 02:04 PM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  
(25-06-2017, 04:46 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  I do want to keep growing especially now my growth has been reallyyy good but i dont think she is understanding enough and i really want to keep her i probably will be back one day.. But hopefully its still with her Sad  imma miss you guys

Good luck!

I will also say good luck to you Jamie!  Please keep in touch from time to time to let us know how you are dealing with the desire to keep going vs your girlfriend's wishes.  As you probably know, this fire that burns within all us girls never gets fully extinguished, but I do wish you strength for the journey you want to take for her.

Good luck also

but if you decide to go , we will probably see you back in about 4 months

Julie

(25-06-2017, 02:46 AM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Good bye everyone sadly i must go and stop pm :/ my current gf wants me to stop and get rid of my breast it was a fun journey  but maybe ill be back one day

Good luck ... As mentioned above, i am sure we can expect to see you back sooner or later..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon