Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Been a long time

Hey everyone, I know that it's a been a while I have been very busy.  So many things have been happening it's been difficult keeping up in here.  I have missed everyone and I hope everyone is doing well.

So where to begin?!  I have been on hormones now for over 7 months.  I have come out to my family as well as my wife's family.  I am no longer living at home because the tension between my wife and I has been too strenuous.  She and I will be divorcing.  Yes, it is very painful for me, but it is for the best for us both so we can move forward.  My boys love me no matter how I present, or how I look, so that's good.  My dad is not accepting of this, yet my inlaws are ... go figure on that one.

I have come out to my department and my old department and so far they are accepting of me.  I am extremely close to coming out completely at work.  I want to wait till I change my name and gender marker which I hope will happen very soon.  I have everything ready, I just need to get my fingerprints done and get my doctor to write me a letter.

On some more exciting news, I met someone from BN almost two months ago in Florida.  We got to hangout in the Magical Kingdom of Disney World.  And it truly was very magical.  We enjoyed everything at the park and enjoyed one another as well.  We had an amazing connection, we fell completely head over heels over one another.  So much so that on our last night together, she proposed to me which I happily accepted.  Of course there are a few snags to that like ... oh I'm still married, and she kinda lives across the ocean.  In case you're wondering who it is, it's Riley and I love her dearly.  She is an amazing woman and I am glad we met.

This past weekend was pride weekend where I live and I happily went and represented my local LGBT center.  I wore a beautiful pair of butterfly wings, which apparently attracted the local paper and they took my picture.  I have no qualms being myself.  I had originally wanted to blend in and not draw any attention to myself, but I came to accept that I am a proud transexual woman.

Well I have to go for now, I am sure I missed some things here and there but it's late and I have to get my babies ready.  If you have any questions or comments feel free to do so below.  I'll try and post progress pics this week as well.  For now here is my picture from the pager.   Blush

Looking awesome, Sophia!

Wow. Quite a story. I have been married a couple times. It is nice to be accepted by a spouse.  Happy wife happy life.

Wow, Bunny! ! !!   It's hard for me to catch my breath.   I CAN"T even imagine that you have....    Glad to hear and see you flourishing under what has to be very trying circumstances.  Oh, and btw....  I think you have nailed your makeup! Smile

Looking fabulous Sophia. Glad its all working out for you.

Well done  bunny

Your looking hot and wholesome

Julie

I think that big ass smile says it all.
Bobbi

(10-06-2017, 12:37 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  Looking awesome, Sophia!

Awww, thank you Stefanie. I hope you have been doing well. [/i]

(10-06-2017, 04:21 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  Wow. Quite a story. I have been married a couple times. It is nice to be accepted by a spouse.  Happy wife happy life.

Thanks BillyBoy, life's been complex, but thing sure seem to get clearer.

(10-06-2017, 05:01 AM)Aria Wrote:  Wow, Bunny! ! !!   It's hard for me to catch my breath.   I CAN"T even imagine that you have....    Glad to hear and see you flourishing under what has to be very trying circumstances.  Oh, and btw....  I think you have nailed your makeup! Smile

Aria!!! Thank you so much for the kind compliment. A lot of trial and error. Big Grin

(10-06-2017, 06:05 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Looking fabulous Sophia. Glad its all working out for you.

Thank you so much Pansy-Mae!!!

(10-06-2017, 08:19 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Well done  bunny

Your looking hot and wholesome

Julie

I'm not sure about the wholesome part ... Blush But thank you for the lovely compliment.

(10-06-2017, 12:51 PM)Happyme Wrote:  I think that big ass smile says it all.
Bobbi

I haven't been able to stop smiling Bobbi, just enjoying life being me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon