Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My HRT program

On Earlier this week my GD and I went over and signed my Informed consent form and I was prescribed 2mg Estradiol daily.    I had dabbled in PM and Natureday over the last few years and never really stuck with either for more than a couple of weeks. This fall I  had tried BO for a week or so.  Up until this point, I hadn't been able to see much of any affect or physical changes.  I think I had developed some amount of fatty tissue in the breast area enough to note my measurements as 38 1/2 inches under and 29 1/2 inches over.

Tuesday I placed my 1st tablet under the tongue.  About half way through Tuesday, I started to notice random aches and pain in my chest area.  Tuesday I tried not to think too much of this aching and what not.  Wednesday, it became more noticable, but still afraid it was all in my head.  Late Wednesday or early Thursday (today) I noticed what seemed like a really sore muscle on my left side in the area where breast tissue starts to wrap under the arm pit.

Tonight, I have noticed the achy feeling all across my chest area, and it feels warm or something.  I have also noticed  a change in my skin.  It feels much more soft and smooth feeling and more oily, but not oily. That part is hard to describe.

I over the last 3 days I've tried to tell myself that these achy feelings were all in my head.  Now I am not so sure.  They come and go, but today were much more steady and a bit more uncomfortable.

I am not on Sprio or any T-blocker.  In fact Feb 28, I did a round of T -pellets as  I tried to sort things out.  Prior to starting that my T was 238ng/DL.  on May 22, just before I was schedule for a new pellet placement round my T was 408ng/DL.  Last July, before I did my first T replacement with Pellets it was 194 ng/DL.

So my T is naturally now in the 200 area.  Could I be responding to the Estradiol so well practically immediately?

I have known some girls start to breast activate first 1-3 days,

Also if you have taken PM and BO in past it can prime your body and the first dosage can be felt

All coool, chill

Now dont forget to take many photos for us all

Julie

x

(09-06-2017, 01:46 PM)julieTG Wrote:  I have known some girls start to breast activate first 1-3 days,

Also if you have taken PM and BO in past it can prime your body and the first dosage can be felt

All coool, chill

Now dont forget to take many photos for us all

Julie

x

Thanks Julie.  I'm very chill, I was very much cautiously optimistic about this.  I didn't want to get my hopes up.

I find it amusing, to a degree.  Regular doctors pooh pooh the idea of herbs for most everything.  But, the are quick to tell you to stay away from St. Johns Wort.  But, on the other hand, my GD thinks that the months on PM help set up the estrogen receptors to function better for Estrogens.  Really weird, eh?

I may have gained 1/2 inch over and am now 40inches over and 38 under.

Also is there no way to edit posts?  I just realized that there is a typo in my OP here....

(07-07-2017, 12:43 PM)Myranda Wrote:  I may have gained 1/2 inch over and am now 40inches over and 38 under.

Also is there no way to edit posts?  I just realized that there is a typo in my OP here....

After you post, you have a certain time in which you can click on your own post and select edit at the bottom.  I am not really sure what the time frame is since the owner busted us from the ladies, heck, maybe there is no time frame anymore.  I haven't edited one of mine for a while, so unsure.

So this morning i met with my GD for my 1 month follow up. We discussed how I was feeling andmy options moving forward. I had a long discussion about the pros and cons (side effects) of adding an Anti-Androgen to my regimen.

She gave me the option the option of just doing blood work to check my hormone levels, both T and E, increasing my Estradiol to 4mg/day, staying at 2 MG/day and adding a t blocker, or checking my hormone levels, increasing my Eatradiol to 4mg/day and when my lab work comes back making a decision about adding in the Spirolactin.

I opted for the later option and am now on 4mg/day Estradiol. 

I am still leary about starting the testosterone blocker for several reasons. But at this point if my Estrogen levels are not notocobly higher and my T is still in my normal range, i will seriously consider adding it. A year ago my Y was at 194. In January, after 4 months of T pellets it was in the 280s and at the end of February is was down to the 230s, before I started another round of T pellets. Oddly enough it was around the 3 month mark on T pellets, both times, tha I really considered starting  HRT with Estrogen.

That's interesting! !   I wonder if your body and or your mind was telling you that your going in the wrong direction????

(11-07-2017, 09:08 PM)Aria Wrote:  That's interesting! !   I wonder if your body and or your mind was telling you that your going in the wrong direction????

Possibly, though my body did like the increased energy levels the higher T gave me.

(11-07-2017, 10:42 PM)Myranda Wrote:  
(11-07-2017, 09:08 PM)Aria Wrote:  That's interesting! !   I wonder if your body and or your mind was telling you that your going in the wrong direction????

Possibly, though my body did like the increased energy levels the higher T gave me.

I totally get it....  My energy levels is just now coming back up with HRT.  My GD said it could be a full year after start and E levels at their optimum.  So, with you not doing AA, it could be a little different???

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon