Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HRT and breast pumping

Hiya everyone, i've browsed here a lot but finally being active after coming here off and on for years. 

Starting HRT tomorrow, and I got a noogleberry.  I was wondering if it would help with breast grow to start using right away or if I should wait a few months and let some changes take place first.  Also does anyone know a good method for growth.  I've heard from some to do it as long as you can, others say about an hour a day, and some are like inflate for 7 minutes and then take a break for 2 minutes and repeat for a while.  But none of those people are on HRT so not sure if that will change things in that regard. 

Nicole

Hi Nichole. I do HRT and Noogleberry. Here's what I have learned about suction. It shouldn't hurt. A moderate pressure suction feeling yes, pain no. I say there is no reason to wait myself. Once HRT kicks in, you might need to back off the amount of suction, due to breast disc's forming and breast sensitivity. When I noogled, I would do three cycles of suction, about 10 minutes, with a few minutes of no suction. After which I would remove the cups and massage my breasts to encourage blood flow and blood exchange. I would repeat this a few more times, 2-3 times daily.

Using the Bravia instructions, they use less suction and longggg suction times. Using a small pump to maintain suction. Alas, Bravia is no more, closing the doors. So all you will find is what is left "out" there of their systems, crazy prices. There is some who leave their Noogles on 24hrs at a time. I see no harm in that myself, other than trying to sleep in it. Using an stretch exercise bra with nipple holes, is a great way to securely hold the cups. Hope this helps

Thanks, I started that routine a couple days ago.  Hoping I can make it to having C sized breasts, but would love bigger to no limit.  Bigger is always better to me when it comes to my breasts.  I am currently an A.  But is 31 yrs old so I am not sure how much growth I can get.  If I can be an E someday I will be the happiest girl. Going to try to add pictures of my progress 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iz5g2q8o5yh4lv....jpg?dl=0P

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon