Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My stuff.

wow, got a good rum buz after work last night and umm, might have had my cups on all night....LOL holy shite do I have big nipples this morning!! Tongue

(03-06-2017, 07:29 AM)PeppermintPatty Wrote:  So have noticed some changes since adding peppermint, at least an inch difference but I have also dropped an inch on band size to my complete astonishment!

So will have to observe weather its the additives or the weight loss.....  Big Grin

It would be an interesting fact, eh?

(04-06-2017, 04:43 AM)Aria Wrote:  
(03-06-2017, 07:29 AM)PeppermintPatty Wrote:  So have noticed some changes since adding peppermint, at least an inch difference but I have also dropped an inch on band size to my complete astonishment!

So will have to observe weather its the additives or the weight loss.....  Big Grin

It would be an interesting fact, eh?
yes....I think both from what I see n feel combined. more time I guess Rolleyes

Big Grin  OK so yeah, it's both weight-loss/growth, however the growth was significant more than even dropping another 20 .... Blush and, ummm wow.

The world just changed a bit .... eyes are now glued, one person actually absentmindedly reach out to touch one and then realized ... all red faced, what she was doing! LOL!

OMG!!   And oh .... the comments HEH! I love them   Blush . So, dropping to perfect shape for everything else, is going to make me ... Dolly Parton.

WOOOOHOOOO!!

I wondered long ago, if I would ever get to be big enough where there was no way back but surgery. Only to wake up one day and realize, that point past some time ago!

YAY!!!

Swelling/No Swelling who cares, just do it every day, make it routine and DONT look for results. Then one day, you will look down and say why cant I see my feet? Do I have nipples for toes?  LOL!  

The first OH MY GOD, when someone see's you shirtless is priceless...   Tongue

oh, and a note for the people who don't want their nipples to grow...and this is a multilevel statement   Big Grin  "boobs without nipples, are pointless"!

Big Grin So, I had to take a look finally!!  Put on a smaller bra with the cups removed as a shaper and then a tight sports bra over that and a Microfiber tshirt to see what the profile is coming too. So many have noted the recent change I had to look too!!   Rolleyes

Now....I want to state, I got stretch marks   Dodgy but that in no way came from noogling.   I had those from a long time back, where I went through a giant amount of stressful events and .... blew up like a balloon as a result.  That was like 20 years ago, but the red - wellllll....since the growth has been spiking lately I have been cupping extra hours and the ladies are annoyed a little...LOL!!

Any way, The "pretty them up" sessions I use on them fixes that but since I noogle so often I don't do them a lot right now.  Rolleyes As its a bit pointless with all the stretching heh.

Lets see if can attach pics on the first pass.....heh

YEP, just cant spell/speak worth a damn  Rolleyes

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Blush So hmmmm, one person at work has been making sign language about breasts with me lately....LOL!!

I'm not sure if I want to pursue it or not, but its fun  LOL!!

Rolleyes  I got the cinnimon oil finally, and added it to the peppermint, have not had the ginger yet though.

All I can say is, you are an E V I L women and you know who you are.   My titties are on fire, I think i came in my shorts......

omg....added the ginger, Zara, you are ... my fav now.....ohhhhhh my boobies feel so good!!

Big Grin  I was asked if I could supply my routine, and some pics, forgetting I usually post over on noogleberry and dont have much here....I dont' have time to actually put in the routine right now....but I can add a couple of quick pics...

These are the most recent I have ... I will be taking more when I complete the text portion with my routine.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

oh.....and if you want to follow my story it might still be listed on Noogleberry, My original account was under Caliboobs, (yea.....Im the addict that started the whole Hydro method ^_^)

Then I tried to change my email and screwed it up, and it was easier to make a new account, LOL so I then posted under Caliboobs, and now....here. I am using peppermintpatty.

If you can find my posts there, I have listed pages of routine/study.  Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon