Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My stuff.

Big Grin was just starting to use my noogleberrys again, got the urge....been on the spectra s2 for a long long while now.....and it has really REALLY helped.

Not a lot of new stuff going on, new people....who want to have guns, are not in short supply though....and that keeps it interesting.

I love reading all the success stories on this site, it's very motivational to know 1 that your not alone, 2 that your dark desires are INDEED possible, and 3 see the really really outdated modes of thinking and opinion make way for more tolerant and caring vista's. Yay world!   Smile

Notes: after having used a spectra S2 for a couple years now, I felt I had just become to used to the suction the device provided and looked into trying to increase it a little.
I decided that logic dictated that removing the back-flow option from the line should increase the suction to the flanges and boy did it! Found some tubing that fit the flange side, who's inside diameter was perfect for connecting the hose into and whoopee! Took some doing to fit that larger hose into the flange but finally got it.  Since then I have used both of the flanges which come with the S2 alternating the small flanges which fits nipple as you would want for actually pumping and the large which is more fun!  But it is the larger size that seems to be the most benefit for me, as the stronger suction has most DEFINITELY sent the signals I was hoping for to my body. In a little over 3 months there is significant build up of what feels to be growing extensions to the bud that formed long ago when I was taking PM and such.  The nipple has become much softer and much more supple and is starting to take on a life of its own. I am guessing that a couple more months on this level of suction and then back down to normal for a while.  Will post results ... Big Grin oh....and PS, have found something else that should really really put this method over the top. There are now options to get a mimic of a sucking mouth, one option is from a company called Lactek, and are flange covers that mimic the tongue action of a mouth, but the one I will be buying if it ever gets to shelves is the Annabelle breast pump!!! Buying a double as soon as I can!

(23-05-2019, 03:09 AM)PeppermintPatty Wrote:  Notes: after having used a spectra S2 for a couple years now, I felt I had just become to used to the suction the device provided and looked into trying to increase it a little.
I decided that logic dictated that removing the back-flow option from the line should increase the suction to the flanges and boy did it! Found some tubing that fit the flange side, who's inside diameter was perfect for connecting the hose into and whoopee! Took some doing to fit that larger hose into the flange but finally got it.  Since then I have used both of the flanges which come with the S2 alternating the small flanges which fits nipple as you would want for actually pumping and the large which is more fun!  But it is the larger size that seems to be the most benefit for me, as the stronger suction has most DEFINITELY sent the signals I was hoping for to my body. In a little over 3 months there is significant build up of what feels to be growing extensions to the bud that formed long ago when I was taking PM and such.  The nipple has become much softer and much more supple and is starting to take on a life of its own. I am guessing that a couple more months on this level of suction and then back down to normal for a while.  Will post results ... Big Grin oh....and PS, have found something else that should really really put this method over the top. There are now options to get a mimic of a sucking mouth, one option is from a company called Lactek, and are flange covers that mimic the tongue action of a mouth, but the one I will be buying if it ever gets to shelves is the Annabelle breast pump!!! Buying a double as soon as I can!
Sounds great  Big Grin Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon