Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fighter365's Growth Program

Good Day All! 

Chiming in with my program.

I also use Lemongrass, Lavender, Cypress and frankincense  as a breast rub. I mix this with Saffron Oil as a base. 

Lemongrass really excites the nipples!

8:00am
1x 500mg White Peony 
1 x 515mg Dandelion Root
5 x bioplasma 12 Cell Salts 

8:40am 
1 x Raw Female Glandular
2 x 250 mg of Ovarian Tissue

11:00am
1 x 3,6,9 Omega Nordic Natural Fish Oil
1 x 1,250 mg Magnesium Malate

1-2:00pm
1 x 550mg Pueraria Mirifica 
5 x bioplasma 12 Cell salts 

7:30pm
1x 500mg White Peony 
1 x 515mg Dandelion Root
1 x 500mg Maca Root

8:00pm

8:40:pm
2 x Raw Female Glandular
1 x 250 mg of Raw Ovarian Tissue

Occasionally I will take Nettle Root, Milk thistle, Burdock Root, Serrapeptase, Olive Leaf Extract, Biotin, Bee Pollen, Chlorella and Solomon Seal root Powder. 

I have been on and off with this program for about 5 months now and have noticed significant changes to my butt area and hair regrowth; it's taking on feminine characteristics.  I have not had that much growth in the chest because I usually go 1-2 weeks and then stop for 2 more weeks. I'm not sure if I want breasts but have recently bought Bras to wear around to see if i can get use to wearing one. 

My initial goals were to feminize the body without getting huge boobs but as more Estrogen Floods my body my mind is thinking otherwise. I'm just scared to death to tell anyone and I know you cannot really hide breasts, it's a serious decision and i'm worried about what others will think.

(for example, I wanted to test out how I would feel walking in a random place with a padded bra on and I just couldn't muster up the courage for fear of shame. I feel like i'm lying to everyone by not telling them but then at the same time saving them from dealing with me? So lukewarm on this topic and maybe I'm hopping continued usage of this will force me to deal eventually.) 

Best Part about NBE is that it's a slow process   Blush

Blessings to all! 

Bust : 38" 
Underbust : 37" 
Bra Size (36A)
Hip : 37.5"
Waist : 32.5"

(22-05-2017, 07:46 PM)Fighter365 Wrote:  Good Day All! 

Chiming in with my program.

I also use Lemongrass, Lavender, Cypress and frankincense  as a breast rub. I mix this with Saffron Oil as a base. 

Lemongrass really excites the nipples!

8:00am
1x 500mg White Peony 
1 x 515mg Dandelion Root

8:40am 
1 x Raw Female Glandular
2 x 250 mg of Ovarian Tissue

11:00am

1-2:00pm
1 x 550mg Pueraria Mirifica 
5 x bioplasma 12 Cell salts 

7:30pm
1x 500mg White Peony 
1 x 515mg Dandelion Root
1 x 500mg Maca Root

8:00pm

8:40:pm
2 x Raw Female Glandular
1 x 250 mg of Raw Ovarian Tissue

Occasionally I will take Nettle Root, Milk thistle, Burdock Root, Serrapeptase, Olive Leaf Extract, Biotin, Bee Pollen, Chlorella and Solomon Seal root Powder. 

I have been on and off with this program for about 5 months now and have noticed significant changes to my butt area and hair regrowth; it's taking on feminine characteristics.  I have not had that much growth in the chest because I usually go 1-2 weeks and then stop for 2 more weeks. I'm not sure if I want breasts but have recently bought Bras to wear around to see if i can get use to wearing one. 

My initial goals were to feminize the body without getting huge boobs but as more Estrogen Floods my body my mind is thinking otherwise. I'm just scared to death to tell anyone and I know you cannot really hide breasts, it's a serious decision and i'm worried about what others will think.

(for example, I wanted to test out how I would feel walking in a random place with a padded bra on and I just couldn't muster up the courage for fear of shame. I feel like i'm lying to everyone by not telling them but then at the same time saving them from dealing with me? So lukewarm on this topic and maybe I'm hopping continued usage of this will force me to deal eventually.) 

Best Part about NBE is that it's a slow process   Blush

Blessings to all! 

Bust : 38" 
Underbust : 37" 
Bra Size (36A)
Hip : 37.5"
Waist : 32.5"

Hi Fighter,

As per this forum suggestion Maca should be remove from this program , it will increase indirectly testosterone , Please share your progress 

Regards,
Uneza

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon