Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My first tg dream

Pretty funny dream the other evening. I was walking up the block in my old neighborhood where I grew up and Chelsea Manning walks up to me from behind. We walk chatting casually and then end up at a friend's house where 4 of us are sitting around a round table chatting. I then needed to go bcause I needed to go to another friend's house but I mentioned that Chelsea would follow latter. Interesting dream in that it was so normal. I guess being tg is just normal in my life.  Shy

Last night I had my first 'crossgender' dream; was simple but shows me that perhaps my mind is changing a little. I dreamed that I put on high heels and walked in them like I'd been wearing heels my whole life.

I regular have dreams where I have something as "oh I still wear a bra or panties or pantyhose" and then look for a place to change clothes, or try to find clothes to cover. One of the last times I dreamed I had something like "leave it, they have seen it already" Smile

Cool topic!

I`v only ever had dreams where I`m a girl or no gender, mostly no gender or rather gender non applicable dreams, and I`v Never had a dream I was a guy, ever.

I`v only had 1 Trans dream about a year ago, and it was really scary! I`m reasonably well known in the hacking community on the Hardware side of things, and only really known by a select few that actually know me in person, my Hacker "name" is gender neutral so there`s rarely any clues there either (we don`t like stuff that can lead to our Real ID), but i`v always been assumed to be male.

So, I was at this Hackers convention just looking around minding my own business and this guy comes up to me and calls me by my hacker name, i smilled and he asked me to come with him, so I followed. we left the crowd and went through some halls then up some really unsafe (ready to fall apart) stairs and into this side room.
there were desks arranged in a semicircle around me, and a bunch of guys I`d never met had evidence, and presented it that I was trans!
and in a really nasty sneering way one of them said "well well well! it seems that (hacker Name) was Girl all along!" at this point they all jumped their desks and started chasing me, needless to say the stairs gave way and I woke up.
but Damn! that was seriously scary!

My dream was not sexual in nature....  But here goes...

I just found a new part time job.  I don't remember what it was but think it was as a waitress or server at a restaurant.  Anyways.  I came to work in heels, dress, hose and a cute blouse.  The boss came up to me and said I would have to change into a uniform, even though he thought I looked really sharp in what I wore.  But he further explained it was "company policy" that everyone wore the same style of uniform.  He asked me if I was upset, as it was a heavy T-shirt and obviously women's shorts.  ( Not quite butt cheek showers but close!)

I told him I totally understood, and didn't mind.  That's when I woke up.

My dream happened about 2 months back.  I never thought anyone would be interested in hearing about it.

I have directed dreams each night when I lie down and massage my breasts to sleep.

My dream has my breasts and was grow and my hair.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon