Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Changes and possible side effects while using PM

Hey guys

I'm curious to know what are the changes that take place during PM and roughly what are the number of days/weeks for each one. I was also interested if there are side effects that happen.

Thanks.

(16-05-2017, 11:09 PM)Joshua Wrote:  Hey guys

I'm curious to know what are the changes that take place during PM and roughly what are the number of days/weeks for each one. I was also interested if there are side effects that happen.

Thanks.
what I noticed other than breast growth was slowed facial hair growth and reduced body hair, softer skin, hair on head grew quicker, an increase in my libido, more energy, and putting on a little weight from fat, not muscle, probably all witihin a matter of a month or two of starting.  Also despite always having pretty rapid recovery from injury, I noticed injuries healing even faster.

I don't know how common some or all of these reactions were, but the only negative side effect I ever got was headaches when I was taking higher doses of PM

(17-05-2017, 06:46 AM)bathtub-alchemist Wrote:  

Thanks.
what I noticed other than breast growth was slowed facial hair growth and reduced body hair, softer skin, hair on head grew quicker, an increase in my libido, more energy, and putting on a little weight from fat, not muscle, probably all witihin a matter of a month or two of starting.  Also despite always having pretty rapid recovery from injury, I noticed injuries healing even faster.

I don't know how common some or all of these reactions were, but the only negative side effect I ever got was headaches when I was taking higher doses of PM
Thank you for the information. I was just really curious to know; and to also build my excitement up more if i had similar changes on myself while taking PM. I have noticed lately, that i feel hungrier. The other thing i also noticed was when i went to lift something heavy i normally could lift easy, for some reason i struggled and almost dropped it on myself..... Rolleyes

Its only been 1 week and 1 day since i started PM, but i feel slightly different inside.
Smile

(17-05-2017, 09:39 AM)Joshua Wrote:  

Thanks.

Thank you for the information. I was just really curious to know; and to also build my excitement up more if i had similar changes on myself while taking PM. I have noticed lately, that i feel hungrier. The other thing i also noticed was when i went to lift something heavy i normally could lift easy, for some reason i struggled and almost dropped it on myself..... Rolleyes

Its only been 1 week and 1 day since i started PM, but i feel slightly different inside.
Smile
Hi, 

So for me, a number of effects took place. First thing I noticed after about a week or so was my mood, it was a lot more subdued, but it was subtle. Physically, I had a growth spurt after about 3 weeks or so, my nipples grew and sort of left my chest, and instead of a flat chest, my nipples started to stick out, like little pointy mountains. Then the skin got softer, growth slowed, and as previously said I got hungry like all the time. I ended up putting a LOT of weight on over the course of about 6 months. Other side effects I noticed was as said, slightly elevated libido, but more difficulty in orgasming, I noticed some genital shrinkage too after about 6 months, but only a small amount. And also breast/nipple sensitivity increased 100-fold... but that was a massive perk ha!

Happy to answer questions though, I can't think of anything else at the moment. 

Emily x

(23-05-2017, 10:20 PM)EmilyBrooke Wrote:  
(17-05-2017, 09:39 AM)Joshua Wrote:  

Thanks.

Smile
Hi, 

So for me, a number of effects took place. First thing I noticed after about a week or so was my mood, it was a lot more subdued, but it was subtle. Physically, I had a growth spurt after about 3 weeks or so, my nipples grew and sort of left my chest, and instead of a flat chest, my nipples started to stick out, like little pointy mountains. Then the skin got softer, growth slowed, and as previously said I got hungry like all the time. I ended up putting a LOT of weight on over the course of about 6 months. Other side effects I noticed was as said, slightly elevated libido, but more difficulty in orgasming, I noticed some genital shrinkage too after about 6 months, but only a small amount. And also breast/nipple sensitivity increased 100-fold... but that was a massive perk ha!

Happy to answer questions though, I can't think of anything else at the moment. 

Emily x
Wow. Thanks alot for the information! I really appreciate it. I've been on PM just alittle over 2 weeks, but i ran out on wednesday. So while my next order comes in (Which should be in a couple days) I thought my body could recover alittle. Honestly i could do with just alittle weight gain. I'm way to skinny. Only weigh like 64kgs. And for a 20 year old turning 21 in 7 days, that isn't much. 

I am curious about one thing though, did you experience budding?

Thanks

Wow. Thanks alot for the information! I really appreciate it. I've been on PM just alittle over 2 weeks, but i ran out on wednesday. So while my next order comes in (Which should be in a couple days) I thought my body could recover alittle. Honestly i could do with just alittle weight gain. I'm way to skinny. Only weigh like 64kgs. And for a 20 year old turning 21 in 7 days, that isn't much. 

Thanks

Hi,

You are very welcome!  Blush Ah OK, well I kinda have the wrong body type, I put on weight easily, and it ended up in places that I didn't like such as my abdomen. 64kg might be small but it depends, how tall are you? 

As for budding, yes, after about a month of continuous use, I noticed it beginning. Also my nipples got bigger and darker too. 

xx

(28-05-2017, 11:18 PM)EmilyBrooke Wrote:  Wow. Thanks alot for the information! I really appreciate it. I've been on PM just alittle over 2 weeks, but i ran out on wednesday. So while my next order comes in (Which should be in a couple days) I thought my body could recover alittle. Honestly i could do with just alittle weight gain. I'm way to skinny. Only weigh like 64kgs. And for a 20 year old turning 21 in 7 days, that isn't much. 

Thanks

Hi,

You are very welcome!  Blush Ah OK, well I kinda have the wrong body type, I put on weight easily, and it ended up in places that I didn't like such as my abdomen. 64kg might be small but it depends, how tall are you? 

As for budding, yes, after about a month of continuous use, I noticed it beginning. Also my nipples got bigger and darker too. 

xx
Thanks for that. I was pretty interested in whether or not budding would happen as i myself am pretty excited over the idea of that happening to me, hehe  Tongue . As for my height, i'm 6,3. So i'm quite tall and slender. Which probably relates to my type of build.
Smile

(29-05-2017, 05:57 AM)Joshua Wrote:  
(28-05-2017, 11:18 PM)EmilyBrooke Wrote:  Wow. Thanks alot for the information! I really appreciate it. I've been on PM just alittle over 2 weeks, but i ran out on wednesday. So while my next order comes in (Which should be in a couple days) I thought my body could recover alittle. Honestly i could do with just alittle weight gain. I'm way to skinny. Only weigh like 64kgs. And for a 20 year old turning 21 in 7 days, that isn't much. 

Thanks

Hi,

xx
Thanks for that. I was pretty interested in whether or not budding would happen as i myself am pretty excited over the idea of that happening to me, hehe  Tongue . As for my height, i'm 6,3. So i'm quite tall and slender. Which probably relates to my type of build.
Smile

Again you are most welcome!  Blush  Haha well, it does happen, and if you're like me, when it does it'll spark a range of feelings, I had a mix of shock and amazement that it was actually having an effect, a short burst of terror that it was actually working and might be hard to explain, and a sense of elation, as I had always wanted breasts! 

Wow that is quite tall, you must be very slender which is a good thing for your figure. I'm curious about what your motivation is if you don't mind me asking? xx

(30-05-2017, 09:16 PM)EmilyBrooke Wrote:  

Thanks

Hi,

xx
Smile

Again you are most welcome!  Blush  Haha well, it does happen, and if you're like me, when it does it'll spark a range of feelings, I had a mix of shock and amazement that it was actually having an effect, a short burst of terror that it was actually working and might be hard to explain, and a sense of elation, as I had always wanted breasts! 

Wow that is quite tall, you must be very slender which is a good thing for your figure. I'm curious about what your motivation is if you don't mind me asking? xx
It does sound like one heck of a rollercoaster ride!  Big Grin  Yeah i am pretty tall, which can be good and bad at times, but it does have its perks. As for my motivation, well; A couple years ago i discovered i was gay or i might be bisexual. All i know is, i had mixed feelings towards guys and i tryed to deny it. But i realised after awhile that i did feel that way and after i discovered that, i realised that i myself am sort of a femboy, not in the crossdressing way, just with how i act to males in general. And it was at that time that i realised i also had a strong desire to have real female breasts. As i do think of myself as been part female sometimes. And up until now, it just got worse and worse the feelings....Until eventually i had to buy some PM and try some out. The desire has become so strong now, that i think about it constantly. I think the main reason i want breasts, is to feel that part female aswell as been a male.

If you understand any of that, i'm not very good at explaining sorry.
Blush

(30-05-2017, 11:25 PM)LJoshua Wrote:  
(30-05-2017, 09:16 PM)EmilyBrooke Wrote:  

Thanks

Hi,

xx
Smile

It does sound like one heck of a rollercoaster ride!  Big Grin  Yeah i am pretty tall, which can be good and bad at times, but it does have its perks. As for my motivation, well; A couple years ago i discovered i was gay or i might be bisexual. All i know is, i had mixed feelings towards guys and i tryed to deny it. But i realised after awhile that i did feel that way and after i discovered that, i realised that i myself am sort of a femboy, not in the crossdressing way, just with how i act to males in general. And it was at that time that i realised i also had a strong desire to have real female breasts. As i do think of myself as been part female sometimes. And up until now, it just got worse and worse the feelings....Until eventually i had to buy some PM and try some out. The desire has become so strong now, that i think about it constantly. I think the main reason i want breasts, is to feel that part female aswell as been a male.

If you understand any of that, i'm not very good at explaining sorry.
Blush

You go girl.  You set your spectrum of your own gender to whatever your feelings lead.  It can be a mix so long as it is all you and not someone else's ideal!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon